Chapter Eleven

Leo's P.O.V

"Bars and Melody more than friends," Charlie starts to read. "Charlie, 15, and Leondre, 13, make up the rapping and singing duo Bars ands Melody, aka bam. They were recently seen showing PDA in an elevator in a supermarket. A source adds, 'I have heard them saying they love each other before.'"

"What?" I snort. "When did we say that?"

*Flashback*

I was sat on a bus next to Charlie, who was ignoring me as he had his headphones in.

"Kocham cie my polish queen," I rapped quietly. A girl sat in front of me turned around, she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Polish," she said with an accent, smiling at me.

"Um...German girls Ich liebe dish," I rapped. The girl sat in front of Charlie turned around. She had brown hair and glasses.

"I'm German," she said.

"You know what? I don't love girls from any country. I love my Charlie," I said, hugging Charlie. He looked annoyed, and wriggled away.

"I love you Charwie!" I told him.

"Um...whatever," he replied, but the damage was done.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh. That," I grimace. "I was drunk on slushie."

"Shut up. That isn't funny. You're not funny. I don't love you, gross. You talk about poo too much."

"Well I'm insulted."

"Shut up. I'm calling Blair, now."

Charlie reaches into his pocket and took out his phone, tapping on Blair's name and pressing the phone to his ear.

"Blair, me and Leo are in the paper. No, not in a good way. No, not in that way either. Worse. They saw Leo hug me and got the wrong idea. No. No. No. OK, fine."

Charlie ends the call. "We need to get the bus to town to the magazine studios and Blair will meet us there."

"Hehe. I love buses."