Chapter Three

Charlie's P.O.V

I woke up to find Leo sat at the foot of my bed with a spoon, Nutella and a very chocolatey face.

''Do you want some toast with that?''I grumbled.

''I'm good'' Leo said whilst shoving in another spoofull of nutella.

''You are going to get chocolate on my bed.''

''You can lick it off  when you get bored in bed.'' Leo suggested

'' Duck off.''

''Charwie made me sad.'' Leo whined and ran out of my roon pretending to cry.

I streched and stumbled out of bed into my bathroom to discover chocolate smeared across my sink. I picked up my toothbrush, witch was stained brown, hopefully with nutella.

''LEO!'' I screamed from the top of the stairs

''Charlie, don't scream at the guest'' Mum said walking out of her room rubbing her eyes.

''What?'' Leo said running up the stairs.

''Why is there chocolate spread across my sink? And why is my toothbrush brown with what I can only hope is nutella?" I replied to him raising my voice.

He smirked. ''Oh that isn't nutella, Charlie, it's sloth poo.''

I angrilly hit him with my toothbrush and stormed back into my room where I belly-flopped on my duvet.

''He is so annoying.'' I mumbled to myself

''I heard that'' Leo said walking over to me."And you have chocolate on your nose."

Leo's P.O.V

I sat in Charlie's living room, watching TV. His mum came in.

"Leondre, pay no attention to Charlie. He is always grumpy in the mornings." She told me.

"Thank you Mrs Lenehan," I said.

"Just call me Karen."

I went back upstairs and heard Charlie was in the shower. I hid under his bed, and after ten minutes he emerged from the shower wearing a towel, humming let it go.

Charlie shut the bedroom door and sat on his bed. I heard it creak under his weight.

"Let it go, let it go," he sang.

I emerged from under the bed. Charlie saw me and screamed, holding the towel against himself.

"Wassup Charles," I said, and walked out of the room.

I checked my phone and I had sixteen text messages.

Hey leo this is xxx_bambino_xxx i got ur number from ur friends at school and i might pop round l8tr.

That wasn't good. I blocked the number and went back into Charlie's room. Luckily he had pants on this time.

"Charlie, stalker girl has my number," I told him.

"Duck off Leo. Annoy someone else."

"Fine," I grumbled, and darted across his bedroom to grab his t-shirt. I ran out of the room and tucked the t-shirt into the freezer.

I was bored, so decided to watch TV. It got pretty boring after a while. Charlie did discover the clingfilm I put over his toliet. That was quite amusing, if I do say so myself.

I went back upstairs to Charlie's room and found him asleep in bed. Endless possibilities of how I could torture him ran through my head, but I settled on a personal favourite.

Finally, at teatime, Charlie was called downstairs and as he sat down I burst out laughing as he was totally oblivious to the sharpie marker moustache that had grown on his face.