But all he had to do was admire the night sky.

I'm not gonna lie, it was a wonderful sight to see him with that love in his eyes. It just hurt. I don't know why.

// Little did i know it was the last time i was seeing him. //

----------

It's been a year, i still haven't seen him.

I miss him.

I write a text to him:

Dear //soulmate//,

// I've started seeing the stars with the same spark in my eyes that i once saw in yours. //

Ever since you left, more like i left, i've started seeing the world with a new vision. I'm not gonna lie, i still love the moon like i used to. I've just been seeing the stars with something else in my eyes--something new--since we broke apart.

I see why you love them so much. I see them through your eyes. Thankyou for giving me this beautiful vision of a gift. Thankyou for teaching me how to love despite time and distance.

I love you.

// I'm not embarrassed to write this, neither do i have to care about the grammar, punctuation, or order of this text/words, etc. //

I wanna tell you what i see when i look at the sky in one of those dark black nights.

I see your first love. // And i hope you see the moon with the same vision. I hope you see my first love, too. //

I see what you saw: infinity.

I see it (your love. Or my love for you? It's a metaphor for my love: the stars) being so free, not owing anything to me.

I see myself owing everything to it (to your first love. To my love for you).

I see myself relating your first love (stars) to my last love (you).

It's a metaphor (i learned it from Augustus Waters. Silly, i know).

And i love you like you love the stars.

I love you more than i have ever loved the moon.

I love you like Augustus Waters loved Hazel Grace. // Fearless, hopeless, and sacrificing. //

I love you more than you could (ever) love me.

I love you, soulmate.

I love you.

And like John Green says in An Abundance of Katherines, "You can love someone so much... But you can never love someone as much as you miss them." // Directly quoting. //

I miss you more than i could ever love you.

I miss you like Hazel Grace will miss Augustus Waters for her whole lifetime.

And i hope you feel the same towards the moon.

And i hope you miss me too.

And i hope you still love me.

And i hope you know i've made so many mistakes in my life, and i've no one to tell them to (and i think you're one of them).

And i hope you know all of this. All of it.

And i hope you pray for us like i do, and i hope you pray for me like i pray for you.

I hope you'll move across the world to marry me.

Until then,

i'm waiting.

And i'm praying it stays.

Only yours,

your soulmate.

PS: I hope it's not too cheesy for you. <3

I backspace everything.

And i cry.

I cry for the whole night.

The next day, like everyday, i put on a fake face with a smile on it and continue with my life.

Without you.

THE END.

NO, FUGGING, HAPPY, ENDING, IN, REAL, LIFE.

Ask me honestly? I'm over it. It never ends well. :")