Chapter 7

Yoongi sped to the park, paying no mind to the rising sun in the sky, but praying that Hoseok would sleep through the morning. When Yoongi arrived and got out of his car, he took in the park. It was a rather large space, trees and trails filling it, street lamps dimply illuminating the walkways under the vague blue of morning. When Yoongi spotted the figure dressed in all black leaning against one of the lights. He wasted no time in walking up to the shadow.

"Park Jun." Yoongi practically roared.

The man smiled darkly, moving away from the street lamp to step towards him. "Min Yoongi, what a surprise. You actually showed up."

"Do you know how sick you are?! Following Hoseok everywhere? Flying a drone around to keep tabs on him? Fucking assaulting him?!" Yoongi clenched his fist, gritting his teeth from saying more.

"I would call it love rather then being sick."

"You-"

"Anyway." Park Jun started. "I'd like to make a truce. I assume you've seen the article with proof of your crime. I'll tell my contacts to erase the story completely if you leave Hoseok alone."

"Leave him alone?" Yoongi scuffed. "The only one who needs to leave him alone is you. I don't care about shit like that, you can have as many articles published as you want that degrades my reputation but don't you dare bring his down with mine."

Park Jun shrugged. "Well, some sacrifices must be made in order to win the war. He'll understand in time."

"Why should I listen to anything you say? After everything you've done do you honestly think I would strikeo a deal with you? Really?!" Yoongi felt his breathing pick up as he stepped closer. "You hurt someone who has only ever had kind intentions towards you. Someone who no, is not perfect but has the most pure and good heart. Why would I agree to letting someone like that slip through my fingers only for you to destroy."

"I don't see it as destroying anything. I'm saving him."

"You're not saving shit! Look he's going to be livid if I take to long and he finds out I did this. He won't want me fighting his battles for him and I want to respect him but if I don't do this who's to say you won't stop. So I'll tell you this. You stay away from Hoseok and from me. From all of my friends. You don't touch one hair on any of them. Especially Hoseok. Do I make myself clear?" Yoongi was livid, he knew he needed to keep a cool head but it was growing harder and harder when the cause of his rage was standing right before him wearing a smug smirk.

"Well, I'm glad you got that all out now. So I take it you're not going to listen to me then."

"No, I'm not. But you're going to listen to me. We have evidence of all of the restraining orders that are on your files. I don't know how you were able to get out of jail time, but you're not going to escape without punishment this time." Yoongi watched as Park Jun's eyes grew wide.

"Wha...wait how did you...?"

"You have your people." Yoongi crossed his arms. "And I have mine. Not to mention, that little drone stunt you pulled? Yeah. Super illegal by the way. Violation of almost all of the nations and this districts privacy laws."

"So what?" Park Jun started, his voice unwavering but with uncertainty in his eyes. "Are you saying you want to take me to court or something? Sue me?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying." Yoongi spoke with determination in his gaze.

"Hoseok would never do it."