Chapter 5

Namjoon: Hyung don't forget to ask Hobi about that guy and tell him how you feel. As soon as you get that name you gotta let me know so I can search this guy, k?

Yoongi: Alright, I'll do what I can.

The doorbell ringing brought Yoongi to put his phone down, a smile already forming before he even got to the door. "Hoseokie! Hey-" Yoongi was cut off by Hoseok tackling him in a tight embrace.

"Hyungie!" The younger spoke as he squeezed Yoongi.

The elder laughed fondly. "Well somebody missed me."

Hoseok nodded into Yoongi's shoulder before moving to press a kiss to Yoongi's lips. A kiss that couldn't last long with the amount of smiling and giggling the two were doing, Hoseok finally leaned back. "Maybe I missed you a little, how was your day Hyungie?"

"Better now that you're here." Yoongi spoke as he brushed back the youngers bangs. "Are you hungry? I made some kimchi fried rice, but if you don't like it we can get take out or something."

Hoseok shook his head, already walking to the kitchen. "Hyung I love kimchi fried rice. By the way, did you make any progress on the debut song or the mixtape?"

Yoongi smiled, following the younger into the kitchen and grabbing two bowls and chopsticks. "I finished my portion of the debut song, I sent it over to Namjoon so it just depends on what he thinks at this point. He might have me add or tweak a couple things, but as of right now it's pretty much finished." He spoke as he poured some of the rice into each bowl, handing Hoseok one. "And the mixtape...I haven't made any progress. I've been...a bit distracted I guess you could say."

"About what hyung?" Hoseok asked as he followed Yoongi into the living room, the elder collapsing down onto the couch and Hoseok following not far behind, their knees brushing.

"Oh just...this and that. You know." Yoongi shrugged it off, "Anyway, what movie did you want to watch? I'm mooching off of Jin hyung's Netflix account right now, so if we want to go into his or Joonie's account and watch some really weird shit to fuck up their searches that's also an option."

The suggestion had Hoseok erupting with laughter. "Really? You do that?"

"Not really, but the kids do it to my account and blame it on Jin hyung, so I could just say it was retaliation." Yoongi spoke as he took a bite of rice, turning on the t.v. and handing Hoseok the remote.

Hoseok had a wide smile painting his cheeks, shaking his head as he took the remote offered. "This is crazy, but let's do it. Jungkook was telling me about this really weird Japanese drama the other day..." Hoseok trailed off as he clicked on Seokjin's profile. The rest of their dinner was filled with laughter as they fell down deep into the netflix hole, the two of them competing to find the strangest show that they could based on the description and previews. Their plates had long been emptied and stacked on the coffee table when Hoseok finally settled on a movie that he liked.

"The Notebook?" Yoongi asked, perplexed by Hoseok's choosing. "That's not really weird though..."

"Yeah but, I don't really like scary things and everything we've found so far has been pretty scary." Hoseok pouted, letting the trailer play. "Besides, I love romantic movies." The younger quickly turned towards Yoongi as if he realized just then that he was there. "Wait are you okay with that? We can watch whatever you want to watch I was just suggesting-"

Yoongi cut him off with a kiss, leaning back to smile. "It's perfect Hoseokie. I actually haven't seen it yet myself."

Hoseok's eyes lit up at the response and Yoongi could swear he saw a shooting star in one of them. "Really? Then it's decided. We're watching the cheesy love story like the true grown ass men that we are."