Chapter 2

After Yoongi's so called, 'cuddle appointment' with Hoseok, the days went by with relative ease, blurring all together into what one would call, a week.

Even with the strange comfort Hoseok had given him lingering in Yoongi's mind and chest, there was still that thought that plagued his mind every now and then, why he was only charged for one hour? Yoongi vaguely wondered if it was something Hoseok did for other customers too, if Yoongi was special at all. Speaking of which, how did Hoseok act around other customers? And how did they treat him? Yoongi's thoughts spiraled and he felt a wave of worry overcome him.

Seokjin who was sitting across from him, confidently stealing one of Namjoon's orange chickens as he broke Yoongi form his spiraling trance, "So Yoongi-ah, when's your next appointment with Hoseok?"

"Wait," Yoongi spoke with caution, "How do you know his name?"

Seokjin smirked and that's all Yoongi needed, "Dammit Taehyung."

Namjoon pointed his chopsticks accusingly towards Yoongi, "Hey! I bet you don't use that kind of language in front of Hoseok."

"Why would I?" Yoongi took to defense, "I barely know the guy."

"Which brings us back to my first question," Seokjin started, "When are you two cuddling it out next?"

Yoongi shrugged, "Never? Never." However the statement backfired on his mental state, because if he didn't book Hoseok, who would? Who would he be wrapping his arms around or even worse, who would be wrapping their arms around him? What if their intentions were never pure? What if-

"You're thinking." Namjoon started, eyes looking towards Yoongi watchfully.

Even though what Namjoon said was more of a statement then a question, Yoongi took it as such, "Ah, yeah. I was just thinking about how...well he only charged me for one hour. And technically he was here for three."

Seokjin practically drops his chinese carten, "You're joking."

"Um, no?"

"That's perfect!" Namjoon started, his eyes lighting up, "You have his number, right? Just text him and ask if you can make up for the other two hours by getting him coffee or dinner!"

Seokjin smiled proudly towards his boyfriend, "The perfect segway into a date!"

"Wait-wait hold up, who said I wanted to date this guy?" Yoongi questioned, unbelieving.

Namjoon shrugged, "Well you weren't immediately repulsed by his presence if you let him hang out with you for three hours, I take that as a pretty good sign you want to get in his pants."

"Or that you want to marry him!" Seokjin supplied in a dream like voice.

Yoongi scuffed. "Look, just because I didn't banish this guy right after meeting him does not mean I want to suck his dick or grow old with him. He's just..." Yoongi hesitated, how could he describe the man who walked into his life with a sunshine smile, held him like he meant it and never questioned why he cried, "He seems like a cool guy. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less."

Seokjin looked towards Yoongi, deadpan, "Min Yoongi you've been my best friend for twelve years now and it took you the first six to even call me an acquaintance of yours. Let alone think I'm cool or your friend."

Namjoon noded, "I mean that's some pretty factual evidence Yoongi hyung, If you're calling this guy cool after one meeting, that's some fate shit right there."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, frustrated. "Jin hyung I still don't think your cool and whatever, so what, I think the guy's cool. He's gives great hugs, he's got a smile that lights up a whole fuckin room and he doesn't even know it I bet, and he's got these- these cute little dainty hands that are soft and go on for days. So yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him again. Especially if I get to spend time with him rather then some messed up old man who god knows what their intentions are."