Chapter 6

Yoongi: Hoseok

Yoongi: Sunshine, please call me

Yoongi: Please this is urgent, call me as soon as you can

Hoseok: Hyungie? Is everything okay?

Hoseok: I'll call you when I get home, I'm almost there now

Yoongi: Be careful. You weren't followed by anyone were you? Are you alone?

Hoseok: I'm alone yeah...I don't think anyone is following me

Hoseok: Hyung...what's going on? You're scaring me is everything okay?

Yoongi: No, everything is not okay. But it will be.

Yoongi: Do any of your clients know where you live?

Hoseok: I don't think so, you're the only one who knows hyung

Yoongi: Okay, good.

Hoseok: I'm home now, I'll call you in a minute!

Yoongi waited, waited, waited, until his phone finally rang.

Hoseok: Hyung! What's going on? Is there something wrong?

Yoongi: Hoseokie, please just really quick can you make sure that your doors are locked for me? All the windows and everything? Nobody else has a key to your apartment right?

Hoseok: No hyung...I locked the door when I first walked in and the windows haven't been opened for days. Hyung seriously, your starting to scare me is everything okay?

Yoongi: *sighing* Sunshine, I got a message just now from an unknown number. This person knows you...apparently they're saying that they're close with you.

Hoseok: Is it one of my clients?

Yoongi: *nodding* Yes...I think it is. I don't want to read to you what they said but please-

Hoseok: Hyung what did they say.

Yoongi: Sunshine-

Hoseok: Hyung tell me what they said. Did they come after you? Did they say anything to you? Hyung I need to know, please.

Yoongi: I...I guess I could read a few messages back to you...but sunshine this is not a good man we're talking about. Are you sure-

Hoseok: I'm sure. If someone I know is targeting you hyung I need to know.

Yoongi: Okay...okay alright. *goes to messages*

Hoseok: Hyung...? Hyungie why are you making that face? What's wrong?

Yoongi: Hoseok...I swear...You have to believe me.

Hoseok: What? Yoongi hyung you know I believe you, you know I trust you. What's going on?

Yoongi: The messages are gone.

Hoseok: What...? What do you mean they're gone?

Yoongi: I mean they've been deleted off my phone. How the...how did he hack into my phone and delete the conversation...I...

Hoseok: Hyung, we don't need messages, I trust you. What did he say?

Yoongi: Hoseokie he said that you owe him.

Hoseok: I...owe him?

Yoongi: But the thing is you don't owe him shit. He's jealous that we've grown closer and he feels like you haven't given in to what he really wants.

Hoseok: What...I...

Yoongi: It's okay sunshine, I won't let him touch you. How many clients do you have that are older than you?