Nice Party.

Stiles' P.O.V.

"What?" I asked at Scott who look stressed. We were currently in our way to my old friend Heather's birthday party.

"What, what do you mean, "what"?" He replied confused.

"I mean "what," and you know what." I tried to make him understand.

""What" what?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"That look you were giving." I finally explained.

"I didn't give a look." He refused.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." I pointed out.

"What look?" Oh my...

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." He confessed.

"What? Would you..." I started. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Megan. Tonight, we're moving on."

"You're right." He sighed.

"That's right I'm right." I smiled proudly.

"Moving on."

"Onward and upward."

"Let's do this." We high-five and started walking forwards the house. After having a small conversation about him complaining on his smell, we were about to get into the house. We could hear the music from the outside.

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott said before we entered. We looked around and there were a lot of people. Everyone had a blue cup on their hands and were dancing around. I was about to turn to Scott when my eyes met the ones I promised myself I wouldn't look at.

Megan's.

Megan's P.O.V.

"It's my birthday!" A blond girl laughed. I guessed she was Heather, the one who lives here. I still don't know how I got in here, I just heard that tonight there was a party, so. I saw her walking forwards me and I turned around trying to sneak out. "Hey, you must be Megan!" She said through the music.

"Mmh yeah, I am." I said looking back at her confused. How did she know who I was?

"I've heard about you and the Hale family thing." She explained and I nodded. Of course, everyone knows me because of that. "Well, nice to meet you." She said and then went forwards her friends. I looked around and found... Scott and Stiles? I walked over them and I noticed that Stiles got nervous as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Hey guys," I sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"Not moving on." Scott chuckled and Stiles nudged him. "What about you?"

"Oh, basically-" I started but I was cut off by Heather.

"Stiles!" She said and we all turned to her. "Hi."

"Hey. There's the birthday gir..." Heather cut him off too, but this time by crashing her lips into his. Scott and I stood there with our mouths full open.

"So glad that you made it." She said once she broke the kiss.

"Me too." He smiled.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." She said dragging him downstairs.

"Yes." He turned to us as they started walking. I gave him a thumbs up and Scott stood there in shock. Once they left Scott got closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.