Fucking radio.

Megan's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find the roof of my bedroom. I guess I hit my head really hard and past out in the vault. It isn't very usually, I use to heal, but sometimes werewolves lose too much blood and... Yep. I sat up and held my head. It already healed. I sighed and got up from my bed. I didn't know if Peter and Stiles were still downstairs. Or where Derek and Scott were at. I walked forwards the window in my room and opened. I loved that window. That was my favourite place. There was were I took a moment to think about everything. I sat on the edge of the window, with my chin on my knees and my hands holding my ankles. I stared at the full moon and I remembered back when I was 14 and I still didn't control myself in a full moon. Derek and I always went through the full moon together. Our families were so close... I missed my family. But I'm glad we found Cora, she has been always my best friend. We were inseparable, she's like the sister I've never had. Derek, Cora and I were like the team A. Well, that was before Paige. After Paige, Derek changed.

A firefly flew by and I lifted up my hand, letting it rest on it. I observed it for a while until I heard a knock on my door.

"Megan?" Stiles opened the door and I let the firefly go. I turned to him and mouthed a 'Hi'. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he got closer and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I kept looking at the moon as I felt Stiles sitting next to me. "Where are the others?"

"Boyd and Cora are missing," Stiles looked down. "So they are looking for them." I nodded once again and looked down too. "I was worry about you." He said and I looked at him. "You don't use to pass out."

"I think it was the-" I started but got cut off.

"I-I don't care what it was." He locked eyes with me and got closer. "You were in danger."

We kept staring into each other's eyes. He started leaning in, not touching me, but leaning.

"I'm always in danger." I barely whispered as his lips got closer to mine. Our faces were centimetres apart, our lips were about to touch.

But then someone screamed.

We both pulled apart in shock, blushing like crazy. I felt my face burning, not knowing what just happened.

"What was that?" I asked, even I didn't know if I was referring myself to the screming or the fact that we almost kiss.

"I-I don't know." Stiles breathed. He then stood up but tripped with his own feet and fell. Instanly, Peter came in.

"Did you hear that?" He asked us and we just nodded.

"Do you think it was-" I started but Stiles phone started ringing.

"It's Lydia." He looked up at me and then answered. "Hey, hey, Lydia..." "Calm down, shhh..." "What?!" "Yeah! We are going! Stay there!"

"What happened?" I asked alarmed.

"She's found a dead body." His voice turned so serious and looked at Peter. "Are yo coming with us?"

"Oh, no. I think it's better if I stay." He said and for the fist time, I really wanted him to come.

This was going to be so awkward.

"Okay, so let's go." Stiles interrupeted my thoughts and started walking forwards the door. I just followed him downstarirs.

*****

We were now in Stiles' jeep. In silence. A fucking awkward silence.

All the way avoiding eye contact, looking out the window, playing with my hands...