Birds everywhere.

Megan's P.O.V.

I'd got Stiles back as sight right in front of me. At my left, Lydia who was doing the task our teacher told us and I already had finished. At my right was an empty seat which was occupied by Scott just a minutes ago but his mother had called him and he had to leave. Stiles leaned in closer to Lydia looking at her ankle.

"Hey, Lydia." He whispered. "What is that? Is that from the accident?" He pointed to the bandage around her lower leg.

"No. Prada bit me." She explained.

"Your dog?" He asked.

"No, my designer handbag." She said sarcastically at his question. "Yes, my dog." I chuckled and leaned in so I could get into the conversation.

"Has it ever bitten you before?" I looked at her seriously.

"No..." She said in a negative tone.

"Okay. What if it's like the same thing as the deer? You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Stiles said thinking it through.

"Meaning what? That there's gonna be an earthquake?" I looked confused at Stiles and he turned around and just stared at me for a few seconds before he came back to reality.

"Or something. I just-" He muttered and turned back to Lydia. "maybe it means something's coming. Something bad."

"It was a deer and a dog. What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice..." She started when a bird crashed into the window behind her. It left a red bloody stain on it and then another one crashed in another window, not as near as before. Then three more birds left a stain on the windows and after that lots of them dashed making the window to break. I covered up my head with my arms so I would protect my face and eyes from the little pieces of glass that were flying around the space. I got up from my seat and before I could do anything I felt something hitting my head and making me fall into the ground. I guessed it was a bird and that it nailed its beak the left side of my head because I felt it bleeding.

"Get down! Everyone!" I heard Jennifer yelling as he hide under her desk and dragged two of our classmates so they wouldn't get hurt. But I got to notice that they already had cuts in their faces. "Get down! Get down! Get down!"

I tried to get up when I felt two strong arms around me. I could recognized Stiles' scent and he pulled my head into his chest as he held me ducking his head. I felt some of the birds knocking on my back, yet it didn't actually hurt me.

Suddenly, everything got quite. Stiles and I slowly pulled away from each other as we looked around. I tried to get up, with the help of Stiles. Everything was destroyed, papers everywhere, some dead birds here and there, and the half of the furniture on the ground. I looked up at Stiles and noticed that he had a little piece of glass nailed on his cheekbone. I tried to pull in out without hurting him. After I got it out he instantly pulled me into a hug, pressing my head into his chest.

"Are you okay?" He said pulling away and looking at me with worry in his eyes. I just gave him a weak smile and nodded. I broke the eye contact with him and looked around once again. Allison was on the ground next to Lydia who was shaking. I ran up to them and help them up.

"Thank you." Allison let out in a sighed as she frowned her eyebrows. "That cut seems deep." She said pointing at my forehead.

"I'm okay," I told her. "it will heal, anyways." She nodded and then pulled out her phone and called her dad.

-

After 10 minutes Mr. Stilinski and also Mr. Argent, the one who once tried to hunt me and Derek, had come. I waved my hand in front of Stiles hand, who seemed to daydream. He finally came back to reality and then got closer to Jennifer, our teacher.