Chapter 126 the means to and end

ابدأ من البداية

He grabs the shell and throws it into the horde of shells.

Grineer marine:Names valsk nice to meetcha!

Namia:Our targets that generator bulding right there!

Valsk:Gotcha! SOLDIERS THIS WAY!

We turn and see plenty of people stabbing and shooting each other as they runs towards our direction. We storm inside the generator room and see a master ai.

Locke:Is that dera!?

Dera:Hello lesser form.

The floor lights up

Namia:GUYS STEP TO THE SIDE!

A beam fires out of the floor alot of the marines get burnt to a crisp by this beam.

Grineer marine:EAT SHIT!

He fires a rocket at the platform she standing on. She teleports and suddenly a horde of shells are jumping down ontop of us.

Valsk:BRACE BROTHERS!

Arch:Oh boy here we go!

Locke:RADICAL DISARM!

All the shells loose there weapons. But they still land ontop of us. Two shells land ontop of me.

Shell1:die warframe.

They start trying to punch me in the face I block with my gun. The other forms a hidden blade.

Namia:GUH!

i tilt the end of the gun towards its head a fire about 20 bullets hit it and it falls on the ground.

Shell1:GRAHG!

he stabs me woth a data dark knife in my chest and I see blood come out.

Namia:How...barbaric!

I use my claws and jam them his face.

Shell1:Foolish tenno!

He punches me with air with the other hand and I blast past a bunch of people and hit a wall so hard a fall through.

Namia:Ghg...This may be harder then I thought....

A shell walks infront of me with a hek.

Namia:GHG!?

I roll to the side as he fires and I stab his chest and roll backwards.

Namia:Not today!

Suddenly to hands pierce through his chest.

Shell:?!

Tyst:RAGH!

Hes suddenly torn in half and all I see is tyst.

Namia:Hehe..

I find a grenade launcher off the ground from a dead marine and aim it at where I think the reactor is covered but I hear a shell running towards me.

Namia:I cant do both?!

The marine I thought was dead oulls out a knife and stabs the shell in the chest and flips them onto the ground.

Shell:Let go worm!

Grineer marine:For Freedom!

He stabs her three times.

Grineer marine:Shoot frame! I cant stop this thing!

Namia:R...right!

I fire a shot and the reactor like thing and it seems to take a bit of damage. I fire again it does about the sams.