44: Drive Me Crazy.

Start from the beginning

-He felt in sleep as soon as I put him in bed.

-I’m going to sleep. Today was pretty weird day. – I said, it was true.

-Sleep well pretty girl. – As she said that she walked downstairs, and I entered in my bedroom.

I took a quick shower but I couldn’t take Zayn out of my head. Elijah slept softly, he looked like a little angle. I walked outside and sat on the chair on the balcony. It was a starry night with a full moon. I looked to it. I felt so small in this universe. As I was drown in my thoughts I heard Liam and Zayn talking.

“Zayn, what’s going on with you today?” it was Liam.

“Nothing.” Zayn said.

“What did really happen between you and Sharon?” My cousin insisted.

“We kissed and I judged her for a stupid mistake she made!” He said really quickly. “Happy now?”

“You kissed her?” Liam asked like he didn’t know a thing.

“So what?” He asked him.

“You still like her, don’t you?”

“Liam, it’s over. Me and her…” That broke my heart a little bit. “Nothing could change this…” He said, I don’t want to read him wrongly but he said it like he was sad or broken.

“You have to give time to this, bro! Have you decided what to do with her?”

“I don’t know…”

“She got hurt by your judging, you know that don’t you?” Liam, if I could I would jump from this balcony and hit him.

“It was so stupid. I shouldn’t but in the moment I don’t know what got in to me!” He said. I could hear it was true.

“What if you talk to her?” Liam asked him, my heart raced, me and Zayn shouldn’t talk.

“That would be dangerous…” Zayn giggled. What did he mean with dangerous.

“Does Perrie know about the kiss?”

“Not really. I can’t tell her.” Zayn said. “Heck. I don’t know any more about her, us.” He said.

“What do you mean?”

“Since Sharon came, things turned out so weirdly between us.”

“Bro, you got to make your mind up!” Liam said, knowing him he was rolling his eyes.

“Whatever Liam” He said. “ I have to think about it!”

“Sure you have” Liam said.

“You didn’t get the hint did you?”

“Right. Leave you alone! Sorry.” I heard the door getting close. I was just hoping Zayn wouldn’t have to smoke.

As I looked up in the sky and my mind drifted away. I could feel the smoke. I looked to my right and there he was, leaning against the balcony shirtless. Every inch of his body, made me drive crazy, after those years he hadn’t lose it. I could spend the night mesmerizing to his body. I wouldn’t mind to let my hand slide down on his arm, or even his abs.

He didn’t notice I was there. Was I so quiet? He turned the cigar out, as he was walking inside our eyes met.

Zayn and I looked to each other not saying a thing.

-Can we talk?- Zayn said.

-So we can argue more? Or that you can go off and judge me more? – I let out.

-I won’t do it! It was stupid…. – He said.

-Don’t tell me. – I said like it was obviously.

-Sharon. – He said. Our balconies were only separated by a small wall. Zayn jumped to my side of the balcony and leaned against it. – I won’t leave until we talk.

-So what? So I can mess up more? – I said forgetting that I overheard the conversation.

- How long have you been here? – He asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

-Long enough to know that I’m a trouble maker!- I said confessing.

-You’re not a trouble maker!

-Yes I am!

-I’m sorry. – He spoke out of nowhere.- I should never judge you the way I did.

-I’m glad you find that out alone.

-Great… now we start with the jokes!

-C’mon it was always hard for you to find out things by yourself.

-No it wasn’t!

-Yes it was! – I said laughing.

-Nah! C’mon Sharon. You know it’s not true. – As he said that I stood up.

-Zayn, you were never good with that. – I started to walk inside. Zayn grabbed my hand, I turned around, just because. I wouldn’t be scared this time, I would hold myself together.

-You staying here, so I can prove you. – As he said.

His lips met my bare neck, shivers ran down my spine. That feeling drove me crazy. I had to force myself not to say a thing or “attack” him.

-Zayn… - I said.

-Don’t call me like that… - Zayn said. My arms wrapped around his neck, made him pull him closer.

-This… - I tried to say meanwhile I held in my moans. - … is wrong. – His mouth left my neck and looked straight in to my eyes.

-What are you doing to me? – He said. He looked so confused but at the same time he had the desire in his eyes. 

-I should’ve ask that. We can’t fall again. - I said.

-That would be so wrong.- My mind was going crazy, feeling his arms around my waist and one of his hand felt down on my ass. Our eyes locked in to each other, I closed my eyes and wished nothing ever happened.

That Zayn and I splatted out, but then we had Elijah. Would he be here if I and Zayn were together?

It was weird how you think Destiny could play a huge roll in your life.

-We should stop. – I said to Zayn. It wasn’t right anything we were doing.

-You right! – He said.

-Good night Zayn. – I said, he let his hands fall and he was no longer holding me. I was already missing his arms around me, but I had to be strong.

-Are we okay? – He asked.

-Yes we are. – I said rolling my eyes. I closed the door and lay down in bed next to Elijah.

I drifted fast in sleep.

I couldn’t believe I just messed up with Zayn, once again. I always felt great being around Zayn but things are getting out of control, I need to stop feeling so attracted to him.

What was he thinking of doing this? Zayn was getting married soon.