42: Forgiving It

42: Forgiving It

Liam POV:

Zayn had just returned and we were outside. The weather was great and Elijah, looked really happy. As we all were sitting outside the door went on.

-I’ll go. – Sharon said smiling and got up.

-What’s up with her? – Zayn asked sour.

-You tell me. – I said to him. He looked weirdly to me.

-I don’t know. The person who could throw a bomb this morning doesn’t seem to be there anymore. – He said.

-Yeah. She had been texting someone all day. She said a friend was picking her and Elijah. – I said. It was true she said a friend was picking them so they could go to a restaurant.

-Who’s that friend? – Zayn asked immediately in jealous mode.

-She didn’t say his name. – Jazzy said.

-So it’s a he? – Zayn replied very quickly. All the attentions went to the door when a guy that looked like Zayn was in the back door. – Mahir? – As Zayn said that Elijah ran to him.

-MAHIIIIR! YOU ARE HERE! – Elijah shouted to him and hugging him. That guy, Mahir, picked him up.

-Hey buddy. Hello guys. Zayn. – He said smiling. Zayn looked mad, what happened here?

-Hey. – He said sour.

-Guys. I’m going now. Don’t wait for me okay? – Sharon said smiling. – You ready? – She asked Elijah.

-I need to go to the bathroom. – He said.

-I’ll take him. – Mahir said.

-Okay. I need to get my bag. It’s upstairs. – She said and all 3 walked inside. Zayn suddenly got up and when Harry was about to ask where he was going he shut the door behind.

-That dude is weird! – He said.

-Only when it comes to Sharon! – Jazzy said.

-God! They should get married. He doesn’t realize they look like a couple. – Lou said.

Sharon POV:

So Mahir just arrived and already Zayn looks like he can kill him. I wonder what mental problem he has. Mahir took Elijah to the toilet down stairs. It wouldn’t be the first time he would take him. Mahir was a sort of dad to my boy; he knew Mahir wasn’t his dad or anything like that.

I just stepped inside of my bedroom and was searching for my bag and remembered for gods know why, I had left it in the bathroom as I walked out. I saw Zayn standing in my room. I was going to ignore him or anything, but he spoke.

-Mahir? – He asked.

-What about? – I asked him not getting where he wanted to go.

-He knows Elijah. How? – He asked a bit mad.

-1st Calm down! 2nd there was a possibility that he could’ve been his dad, when I found out I was pregnant.

- What the fuck! You slept with him? – He said rising his voice and gesturing to the door that was closed. Probably pretending Mahir was there.

-You really want to talk about it? – I raised my voice.

- I can’t believe you did it! – He said.

-What the hell are you talking about? – I asked him. I couldn’t believe he was judging me. I know I’ve been acting childish but still it doesn’t get him the right to judge me like that. - I wasn’t the one who just need one month to get over someone.