20: Take Off

20: Take Off

Louis POV:

As Niall said that, Sharon looked sad. She didn’t want us to leave, little did she know she was going with Zayn to Bradford.

-Now? – She said.

-Yes my dear. – I said to her.

-Don’t be sad, love. – Zayn said and reached her, holds her in his arm. – I think it’s time to tell it you…

-Finally! – She said little happier.

- I wouldn’t be so happy. – Jazzy said. – I’m nervous as hell!

-Don’t be Jazzy. – Niall hugged her.

-Sharon, - Zayn said taking a deep breath. – You are coming with me to Bradford. We all are going back home, for some days.

-Waittt…. That means, - She froze and her eyes were wide. – Meeting your parents.

-Finally! – I said. – Now let’s go.

We all walked to the check in and when inside the airport. We ate something there and after it we went different ways. Not just One Direction. It was weird to say “good-bye” to each one of them, after some months touring and now having a little break, it was not cool.

I was the last one stepping on the plane. I took a deep breath. It was just one week, but I knew I would miss my boys so badly.  

The fly was nice. I kept listening to my song on the phone. As soon as I touched the ground I unlocked the airplane mode, and there were two texts, one from Harry and other from El.

Eleanor’s one was just saying to text her when I arrived at Doncaster. So quick typed to her I landed safely.

I opened Harry’s text while waiting for my luggage.

“Harry: Need to talk to someone Lou… Text me when you can.”

Weird! I worried a little about that text, so I called him.

-Hey Harry… - I said as he picked up the phone.

-Hey Lou, sorry about that text, don’t mind with it. It was stupid.- He laughed. Or better, faked his laugh, I knew Harry too well.

-Tell me what’s going on. – I insisted. My luggage arrived and I picked it up. My parents would be outside waiting for me. So I sat some seconds to talk to Harry.

-Nothing, I already told you.

-Harry…

-Fine. Fine. It’s just I think I’m falling for a girl, that I can’t be with.

-I’m sorry Harry, my advice: If she hasn’t a boyfriend you should tell her you like her, if she has it, Harry there are tons of girls out there. – I said giggling. Never pictured Harry having problems with a girl, he had always a solution. This wasn’t normal for him, asking me or anyone advices.  

It was all weird.

- Thanks Lou. I think I'm better if I move on. She is in love with another guy.

- Hey Harry. Dont worry okay? You will find someone amazing.

- She is... - He whispered. Man Harry was really falling for her.

- You know what ? When we head back to London you and I are going to a club. We can find someone. - I said smiling.

- Alright then. - He seemed more "happy"

- Harry I have to go my parents are waiting for me. Send kisses to your mom okay?

- Sure. Same goes to you. See you. - He said and hung up.

I walked out from the airport. I saw my parents behind a group of fans. Security helped me passing thru them. I signed my parents to go to the car. They understood. I signed some posters and papers. Took some pictures and finally made it to the car. I ran to my parents hugging them super thigh. I missed them so much. Couldn't wait to see my sisters. How I missed home....

Harry Pov:

After getting out of the phone with Louis I walked down stairs. Since when am I having trouble with girls. She was taken and I needed to move on.

- You settled down honey? - My mom asked when I sat next to her in the living room.

- Yes. I happy to be home again. - I smiled  to her.

- I am glad for having my boy here with me. The house is empty without you.

-Please mom, don't make this harder . - I said hugging her. She was almost in tears.

-I won’t make it honey. Let’s just have fun while you are here. – She said to me. Taking a deep breath to make the sadness go away.

It was so blissful to be back home it would make good. Me and my mom spent the day talking about the tour and some gossips that media sent out. It includes Zayn and Sharon.

I won’t lie it was hard.

-Something is going on with you Harry, you seem a little lost, when you talk about that girl Sharon. – She said.

-Hu? What?

-Every time you talk about her, you seem I don’t know son. Just your eyes shine brighter but you look sadder. – My mom said. Remind me again why mom’s can look thru you?

- It’s actually nothing mom. – I said yawning. – I’m just a little tired. I want to sleep a little. – It was already night.

-Sure honey. – She said. I gave her a kiss and walked to my bedroom. I decided to twit.

“@HarryStyles: So Happy to be back home. Night guys”

I turned my phone off and laid on my bed. I felt my whole body super tired. It didn’t took long to fall in sleep.

 ------- A.N. -------

What do you you think about the Harry falling for Sharon? Were you expecting that?

Are you loving the "Twists"?