》35《[My Ending]》35《

Namjoon Pov
    We all gather at hospital when suddenly Jungkook's brother coughing blood.Jungkook are sit with full of worried with his face.I just can rubbing his back and told him to be strong.

  "..this is..my fault right?.."suddenly he say something.

"Of course no...why do you think like that?..",i ask.

  "If..i don't have something that can't be burden anyone...maybe all people that i love will not leaving and..keep alive..right?..",said Jungkook.

"Hey..you already promise that you won't say like that..listen here..god more love him..that why every people that we love will leave us someday..we can't always be with you but we always giving you our support for making you happy..",i said while giving him a big hug.

  He crying.I know it hard to pretend,all people will be hurting but..that won't will be so long. Everything gone will replace some happy moment that can make you move on.

  The doctor has finally come.Jungkook is the first one who burst in front the doctor.

"..ho.." ,jungkook can't say directly.

  The doctor just shaking his head and "we tried.. our best..he had no time..you can..see him for his last time..",said the doctor.I can see how he can hold his tears.

  "Jeon Jungkook,i think you should go...so he can leave with a smile..he is you only brother.. he love you..always..",suddenly Eden's wife said to Jungkook.He's nodding and go through the ward for see his brother.

Jungkook POV
    "..Kookie..is that you?..",

"Of course..it's me.."i reaching his hand first.

    "..i'm so sorry for all my mistake and sins to you..boy....it will never be happen if i don't believe in..them..",i shush his mouth and his tears are fell.

"No need to say like that..hyung..i always already forgive you..i don't hate you..i just hurting by your leaving me and believing in that time..but i already move on..i just want to say..that i always love you..",i hug him and giving him my smile

    "...i will..tell mom and dad..that you are so growing up so well..thanks for your precious smile..since you were..little..your smile always make our day..i mean make people's day..promise me that you will always ssmile to the world..and..the lasting..that i want you to know..."

He ask me to get closer with his ears.

"You are my last wishing of Euphoria in my ending time..."

..hyung...