》16》[I try]》16《

Junghyun POV
    Hmmm...they at new york.I decide to meet Jungkook at Seoul but he wasn't there so change my schedule work again.Actually i was here,Busan for a work.I take out my phone and call HaNee.

    "..HaNee?where are you?"

"On my way to New York..HaRaa was at Busan i guess.."

       "Wait why you go there?"

"I saw that stranger man was follow them.."

       "What!!what is your flight time?",i turn on my laptop.

"14:00.."

       Damn!! There no extra ticket anymore..

"Hey...just come here faster Junghyun..i have another one"

       "What?how did you have another one?"

"Actually...this is HaRaa mine..she didn't want to go and decide stay Busan for a few day..so you can use this?"

         "God...thanks so much...i will talk with your sister.."

"Okay..hurry up okay.."

    I end the phone call and look at my clock,it's 11:45,i still have a time.I pack my important stuff include my gun for any emergency.

SeokJin POV
    AH...I open my eyes,i was fell asleep with Jungkook.His hand still wrapped with a bandage.I fix his position and comfort him with softer blanket.When i take his hand to put it inside the blanket,it hot.I feel his pulse and his forehead.I got fever.I go to the bathroom,take the towel and small bucket fill the warm water.Put it on his forehead and make sure he didn't feel any cold.

     "..d-d..d.o-don't.." ,suddenly he was talking in sleep.Looks like he getting paler.

  "Jungkook?what happen?",i shaky him softly.

       "...kill me..do-dont bother them...",his tears are fell.

   "JEON JUNGKOOK!!"

JUNGKOOK POV
     " GIVE ME THE PERSON NAMED JEON JUNGKOOK!! "

   " NO!!WE WILL NEVER GIVE HIM TO YOU!! "

" OKAY..YOU GUYS CHOOSE THIS..YAH "

*BANG*

    " NAMJOON!!! "

" NAMJOON-HYUNG!! "

  The blood was splat everwhere..Namjoon hyung got shoot at his arm.The man pulling Jimin's hair harshly.

    "D..dont!!"

" poor little kookie hahahaha " He put the gun on Jimin's head.

     "Please dont!!"

" i want you Jungkook..and i will let go of your hyung "