》30《[Last Patels ]》30《

6 month ago~

Namjoon POV
   "I home!"as i shouted,Jungkook as always welcome me happily everyday when i just done my work at studios.

  "Coming hyung...",

Now Jungkook are changing himself to be better.He will tell us if he in problem of got some problem that make him hurt.Eden?Now he had a baby girl and boy.Their child are twins.Eden always come here when he got free time and he will bring his son and daughter.All of us got back like a normal.About Choi Ji Ryen,the prison tell us that he suddenly suicide him self.I don't know even world didn't know about that.About Ha Raa, she's had made up herself international coding squad and Ha Nee,she's maybe happy at heaven. She died after Jungkook just woke but we all still thinking about her.The last things is Junghyun,do you guys want to know where is he?

  "Hyung..dinner are ready,wash you hand before you touch the plate,and help me to tell the rest too hyung,i want to help Jin-hyung now",said Jungkook who looks so busy with them too.

_____

Jungkook Pov
    I feel more better than ever.I know it still hurt me but as hyung still wake me up in this world. I'm still learning slowly about this world and life. That was to hard for me.Junghyun-hyung are suddenly disappears 2 month ago without any note.But i think this is the best way for hyung maybe.

  "Kook?what are you staring about?",ask Jin-hyung was causing me lost my way for awhile.I just smile and shake my head.I continue put the plate every side.Manager will come too for joining us.

Now everybody has come,all of us take our place.We started to digging our meals while talking happily each other.

Maybe this is my happiness....or

Kring~~

  "i will answer that!",i get off from my chairs and pick up the phone.

Or something lasting moment.

    "Who's calls Kook?", shouted asking from kitchen.

I just drop off that phone when i just listen something make me unwell so much.

   "Kook?what happen?who call you?"

It was..lie....