》10《[Forgotten]》10《

"I will give youu the last chance..Jeon Junghyun.."

"About what?.."

"Somethings you had regret it..."

Junghyun POV
Once again,Jungkook in emergency ward.Doctor said he in coma.The rest of us has stayed for him untill he awake.His injured back was getting bad.It's not healed yet.My eyes feel like heavy.I decide to take a nap for awhile.

"Yah..Junghyun-ssi,..",someone woke me up.Ah it's Jin.I nodding and ask him.

"Yes?",i rubbing my eyes.

"..nothing..just..i get the odds dream..",he said.

Honestly i got same odds dream like Jin.

"Me too..it's like it send something to me..it says,it will give me last chance..but i didn't get it what the means..",i told Jin.

"Same to me...the creature said to me that i should take care of my own important things from lost it.",both us just looking each other without knowing the weird dream that we got.

》》》》{skip to 2 month later}

___________

The BTS just do the concert without Jungkook.The fans always viral to every world why Jeon Jungkook hasn't appears on stage.He still lay at the hospital in coma.The doctor said there's no anything good news from it.Junghyun,HaRaa and HaNee still doing their investigation from the news from the suspect.

____________

"Where..am i...?"

"Why nobody here?"

"Anyone..i can't talk because this stuff in my mouth.."

...

Namjoon POV
We just done our ComeBack.Suddenly Bang Min called all of us to come his office.

》》

"Let's go visit Jungkook..i got call that Jungkook awake,"said Bang Min.We all feels excited and can't wait to heading to the hospital.We all go change our outfit.

Ha Nee POV
I start with take a deep inside before i meet Jungkook.Junghyun was here too.He ask me to follow him for face Jungkook.There's nothing we can't do for avoid all the problem of us.Junghyun start to open the door.I saw Jungkook was sitting on the bed and looking out the scene through the window.He look at us without any anger in him self.

"Are you guys just standing there?",he suddenly start his word.Junghyun and me smile and sit closer to him.

Junghyun start to pat Jungkook and hug him.

"Can i ask something?",he said.Junghyun nodding happily.

When he start to ask,it's seems like Junghyun heart was broken into pieces.

SeokJin POV
Finally we arrived at Hospital with Bang Min and JunHa.We all go to the Jungkook's ward.Before we all enter the room, Junghyun's reaction seems like not in mood.I open the door and saw that Jungkook was laying on the bed and reading the stories from his phone.

"Hey kook..how are you?are you feel better?",i ask.

"Are you guys know about me too?Sorry to much..i can't remember you guys..",all of us freeze as we all got shock.

"Jeon Jungkook..we are your hyungs...we used to live together..you..are the BTS group members..",said Namjoon.Jungkook just shake his head.

"Sorry..i can't remember anything..but please with you guys pleasure...can you guys..i means..hyungs..can you all lead me to get my memories back..it's seems like you guys know me better than the person who come first to meet me..",said Jungkook with no reaction.

What that he mention it?Who the first person meet Jungkook first?Ah i know.

》》》》

"Junghyun-ssi?,..are you the first meet him.",i ask Junghyun who sit with disappointed reaction.He just nodding.

"He not remember anything..he forgot it..",he said frustration.

"...but at least he can lost his bad old self right?...listen.." ,i holding Junghyun shoulder with my confident. "Junghyun..i thinks the dream that we had is..it take Jungkook's memories for throw all his pain that he has keep till this day..so the chance that that mention it is help him avoid all the pain he get through..",i said to Junghyun.Taehyung and Jimin are still inside.

_________

"His head got so big impact hit by hard stuff, i have do surgery in him because inside his head has bleeding,maybe something that make him lost emotion or memories he get...he can back home after I'm doing the last treatment on him.",said Doctor.

Junghyun and Jin nodding and be patience all the things happen on them.

》》》》
Jungkook's treatment.
"Do you know your name?"

"No.."

"Can you scan any face from them"
He look at his hyungs include JunHa,HaRaa and HaNee.JunHa come closer to him.

Jungkook POV
When this man(JunHa) come closer to me,i saw the weird on him.That me scared.My body is shaking and afraid.

"..please back off..",i said while close my eyes.

"Jungkook,it's okay...they won't hurt you anymore..",said the girl who try to touch me.I avoid from her touching and hugging one of the tallest there.

"Okay Jeon Jungkook,i will do your schedule for next oppointment okay?..and you guys please keep your eyes on him",said doctor.

SeokJin POV
We back to dorm.I wonder why Jungkook suddenly hugging me.I can feel his fearless in his eyes.Sir JunHa and the other back to their work.Junghyun are busy on his work too,he didn't back to Paris because of he had responsible on Jungkook.It's been 2 month Jungkook in coma.But i glad that we didn't wait for so long.My mind was stopped when Jungkook suddenly grab my hand.

"Jungkook?what happen?",

"I just...",once again,he looks so scared."i just...scared..my mind is show me that i'm being full of pain..is that..true...",i can feel his hand was shaking.

"I think,you shouldn't know about that..", i can't tell him.

He nodding but his fearless make him become so scared.

"..h-h-hyung..can you company me to the kitchen..?..",

"Of course..",i leading him to the kitchen. Maybe he hungry?So i try to cook something to him.

》》》( after cooking )

When he start to eat,he freeze suddenly. His tears suddenly fell.I tapping his shoulder.

"Jungkook?..what happen?..",i ask..

"To be honest..."