》32《[Loving]》32《

Jin POV
    "Jeon Jungkook..where are you from?why you didn't tell us that you weren't at house?",

"..i just take some fresh air..at outside..if i want to go somewhere..i already promise you guys i will tell or ask before leave..",he said and turn go to his room.He looks so weird.

    "Kook,are you to eat something?are you feeling well?",i ask stop him.

"..i will eat later..",he walk toward his room back.I must tell him,maybe he had problem again?

_____

   "Jeon Jungkook,it's me..may i get in?",i knock his room bring some snack for make him eat something.

"The door is not locked."

I get in and sees him was doing his school work.

  "Doing your homework?",i ask while tapping his backs.

He just nodding.

   "Hey..just say it..don't hide it..i knew you had some problem in your mind right?..",he didn't say anything and just silent.

  "Why..do..people always hide something happen to them..from his..people that ..they love?..why can just be honest..",suddenly Jungkook saying to me with his teary eyes.

"..it was..they didn't to make them..hurt by inside theirs heart...an-",he cut,

   "So..means..honest is hurting people right?",he said.I put my arm around him and trying to make him chill and relax his mind.I think he know it.

"..it's..okay if you want to let it go..i knew you know about that right..just let it out..if you can do to make your pain away..i always be here for you", i said while hugging him.

      "..why he can just tell me..it really hurt when he hide it from me again..do he still wanting me to hate him again?It killing me again thinking that was not perfect time for him.I'm his..little brother....i just want him together with me all time,after mom and dad go,i just only had him..", he keep hit me softly for letting out his pain.I rubbing his back softly.

________

He fell asleep while holding something.I open his hand and trying to figure out what is that,it was picture of us awhile ago.what should i do,

  "Hyung..promise me you..won't leave me again..",Jungkook was saying while in sleep.He really love his brother but he can't show it much.

________