》4《[Strategy]》4《

Jimin POV
      After a few days,Jungkook back to normal. He back to be full health.About me,the members just fake in front Jungkook.They still believe that i would do that to Jungkook.He didn't notice about us.But they told me to stay away from Jungkook.

*phone ringing*

   Ah it's Ha Raa,she call me.Maybe we will start our plan for make sure that man can't find Jungkook somewhere.

She tells to wait at the Cafe.

    I arrive at Cafe first.She haven't come yet.I order for a drink.Suddenly Jin-hyung with the girl next to him was walking together and take the seat not so far from me.I quickly cover my face with cap and wear it.I hope he didn't notice me.

   Are she is Jin-hyung girl friend?If Bang Min-ssi know this,he will be mad.But that girl,i just thought that i ever seen her before.I can't remember who are really her?

Ha Raa finally here.

    She stop at Jin-hyung table.Wait what?are they ?..ouh my gadd..i stand up immediately and quickly leave the cafe.Someone has grab my hand and pull me.It's Jin-hyung.

   _____

"Sorry,i just curious..",i apologize to them. Actually i just misunderstand about them.Jin -hyung seriously believe in me.

    "Sokay,i know you till shocked after knowing this..by the way,This is Ha Nee,she is big sister Ha Raa.Jungkook's big sister."said Jin-hyung introduce the girl.

    "Listen me Jiminie,i know they are blaming you right?",i just nod.The girl Ha Raa-nie show me the video.

The video about when i fell asleep.That man tried to kill me but fail.He put something in that glass.

      "That's why,i don't suspected you,Park Jimin-ssi",he said while rubbing my shoulder.

"Thank you..hyung..",my tears a little out.

   "Okay here the plan,while Jimin still blamed by them..you Jimin-ah..just act okay..that we can see how far he can do and thought that you always blamed by okay",said Ha Nee.

At dorm,
I just lock myself in room.I don't know why they keep believing about that were my fault.I feels like my throat is thirsty.I should go to the kitchen.

  Since i walking to the kitchen,Jungkook was struggle as he force himself.

    "Jungkook?are you okay?",i ask

"..just okay...it was so hurt.."

     "Where?"

"At my back"

     He ask me to look at his back.That was full drowing behind his back.He said that he hurt.When i strip his clothe,that was a tiny knife stabbing his back body.He finally fainted.I call the members but no one heard.Jin-hyung who just home was suddenly shocking at help me.We quickly got the van and heading to the hospital.

    "Sorry Jin-hyung...i didn't protect him"

"It's okay..we will caught that shit man.."

     "I wonder why he want tried to Kill Jungkook?"

"That something we will know all after",said Jin-hyung.We are waiting for him from out side.I hope he will.be alright now..

//sorry for the late update.I was so busy with my school.For this chapter isn't good.Sorryyyyy