Chapted 25

* Ashley P.O.V *

5 minutes after my whole reveal , I seen dee whisper to her sister than walked out the front door. I was scared and my face changed. Everybody looked at the door than back at me. Her sister said just give her a second she said she need air.

So i waited but after waiting I got more worried and scared so i just went.

She was sitting on the front porch , with my dog " Kid " right next to her leg. I laughed to break the ice but her face stayed straight.

" This the straightest you ever been since we met " i mentioned while realizing it sounded super corny but it got her to shack her head

" so you got a new born huh ? " , said Dee.

" yeah , baby girl , super cute , curly hair , I named her Maddy , after my great granny , "
I relied , smiling.

" that's cute , and so your mom isn't your sister mom ? " she asked

" nope , we just had the same dad but my mom & her mom hated eachother but wasn't going to let get in the way of us having a bond. so now her mom is my mom and my mom is her mom .. " I replied , she was dancing around me saying I loved her and she was my person and me saying divorce. I could tell because she has asked 2 questions that wasn't even near the ball field.

" umm okay , " she said under her breath while looking out to the sky...

" anything you want to say or ask me " i replied back because dang omg this sucked. It was awkward asf and we both knew it.

" nah not really... , I knew you loved me , i read you messages last time we hung about the divorce, and you are my person as well but i think you knew that or you wouldn't have invited me today " she laughed while pulling me to her lap.

" i hate you so much , " i giggled while kissing her lips.

She kissed me back while we just looked into each other's eyes for second until I heard a horn and my birth mom voice.

We looked up and her & my sister mom was getting out the car with Maddy in her car seat.

I ran to hug them both while Dee offered to grab the babyseat , she looked at the baby then me and smiled.

We walked to the door and my mom asked are they expecting us or do we need to be quiet...

i laughed and just opened the door. Mike was on the phone with his lawyer it seemed and Aj was just running down the steps to see his baby sister. I think i'm finally at peace with many things and soon be to be unmarried woman with 2 kids and a great support system that includes my person.

Is just what i needed to realize that sometimes you know when a person is right just not for you but for your soul also.