Chapter 24

* Dee P.O.V *

Ashley had been back in my life for awhile. She was over the whole S thing because at the end of the day , she couldn't have been mad. Just told me next time inform her of things like that. Which is why she was inviting me to officially meet Mike and Her family.

I was surprised but worried like why now ? So after finally just putting on my a black tee , grey shorts with my gold chain and air forces. I headed to her house with my little sister. She wouldn't have let me go alone plus she wanted to be nosey as always.

We got there and ashley kissed me on the cheek and hugged my sister. She said we was the last guess she was expecting and get comfortable because she had something big to tell the people she loved and was tired of keeping a secret like this..

*ashley secret*

So you all know about 10 to 11 months ago a lot happened. I had left for awhile. Leaving Aj with my sister and just getting my life back together after it falling apart...

While away , I learned that I was pregnant and yes , I kept the baby. She was born 1 month ago and my mom in Atlanta has been watching her until i figure out how to get this situation under control. Which I have , I think. so here is the other part before I answer any questions or hear statements.

Yes , Mike , I love you but not in the way that is beneficial or even healthy for me. Yes you are the father of my children and my first love but that's all. That's why i had my lawyer draw up some divorce papers and you can look them over , change whatever & we can come to agreement to where we both are happy but you are going to sign them and we are not going to make this work , polo relationship this or anything. I love you and you are important to me but I do not want to be married to you by the end of the summer.

Aj , you are my world and i'm sorry i was away for so long. I am sorry i kept this secret from you and I know this is a lot to handle at 7 1/2. You are amazing , smart , soo much more. I don't know what to say but i am going to make up for lost time because you are my bestfriend, my first born and my world. I love you more than life itself. I just want you to understand that this time away wasn't because of you or had anything to do with you. You was the reason i was stable through this whole thing and never completely fell apart.

and Dee , words can't explain how much i love you & care about you. Ever since we met , you have turned my whole life up side down and made me feel loved. you may not be my first love but you are my person. I thought about you every day i was gone and I wanted to call but knew i shouldn't. You make me feel like i'm seeing the world for the first time and for that i am grateful , Thank you.

soo any questions or statements need to be made at this time because after this i will not revisit this...

* she ends *

I was shook for a minute. did she say baby , divorce, and i was her person , just to end it with any questions or statements like this was press tour or something..

While i was still gathering my thoughts Mike asked when was she going to tell him about his daughter and all she said was " i'm telling you now wym " , that was cold but understandable. She came back a new person and truly nothing changed at the same time.

AJ was just happy to have a baby sister and ran to find the toys he could show her..

I , me , and myself finally got my thoughts and walked to the front door.