Chapter 10

P.O.V - Dee

Everybody started to arrive but Ashley. I was upset a little but shit that's the reason the kick back was happening.

I smoked a good 3 blunts before seeing her text.

" I'll be there around 1 sum something came up. " it said

I felt like that was bull shit so I let it ride. Calling over my friend Jessica to give me a lap dance. She ran track in high school and a little now so her food diet and work out had shaped up her ass nice.

Pretty Ricky ' playhouse came on and she started slow grinding on me like we was the only two there. I liked it ; made me forget about ashley for a little bit. My hands started to trace her thighs leading to her ass a little while after.

Not realizing everybody in the room was caked up. She got off and said her boyfriend would kill her if she kept going.

Looking at the time I saw another text from ashley saying she otw. I got happy slick. I wanted it to be her slow grinding on me like it's just us. Letting me touch her all over , kissing spots on time you can see is if she take her clothes off.

My mind started to wonder into a rated R place. I needed her. She tease me then leave me. I knew why but I don't know she gave mixed signals alot.

She got there around 2 sum. She walked in looking bad as ever. Everybody heads was turning for a second look. She was just gorgeous asf.

I was glad she finally came but I was just about to kick everybody out. I was getting bored.

I let the music play on while I took her to the room. She was telling me why she took so long but I didn't care ; all I could do was kiss her pulling her closer to me as I lock the door.

She grabbed onto my neck. Making sure I don't stop. Her lips was always soft tasting like strawberries as I started sucking on them. We finally made it to the bed. I then started pulling her dress off above her head , kissing her smooth body ; she moan a little.

We finally was going to do it. Finally going to finish it this time.

I pulled her panties to the side. Starting to suck on her clit. She pulled my shoulders down trying to make me stop but I kept going sucking on it harder. Sliding my index finger into her hole. Sliding it in and out slowly. Her juice already started dripping. You could tell she hasn't had good loving in a minute. I licked up and down on her pussy before flicking it inside her hole making her gasp. I started going faster and faster as time went on. Making her legs weak.

I stopped right before she started to cum and told her to hold it. I put my mouth on her neck , sucking & biting on it softly while she played in my hair telling me more. I next spread out her legs while putting my 9 inch strap inside her pussy. She started moaning and screaming " STOP ! " while I went deeper. Laying back down to her level. Kissing her neck while pounding it hard inside of her. She had started putting her nails deep inside my back while I just held her down and went faster then slower. I was glad the music was loud because she kept getting louder as we went on for the next 2 hours. She cum about 4 to 5 times telling me she can't go no longer after the last time. I pulled out and just started to massage her thighs, pussy, and clit until someone started knocking on the door.

I kissed her ear telling her to just lay here while I went to check up on my place.