I leaned forward and smiled at Zoey. "Caleb. He doesn't have any STDs," I shrugged, hearing Hailey choke on her drink above me, before I took a long swig of own my drink. I maintained my gaze with Zoey; the alcohol was definitely doing something to me. It was no secret that Zoey and Noah had hooked up last summer and Noah had deeply regretted it. Not only had a horrid rumour gone around school that Zoey had an STD, but Noah realised just how awful of a person Zoey was. Oh, but don't worry, Noah doesn't actually have STDs...not that I know of, anyway.

Noah didn't seem to care about this though, as he nudged me sharply in the side. I threw him a look before pointing to my damp top. He rolled his eyes and lost his annoyance quickly.

"Noah," Chantel called out, who was apparently the next in line for Noah. Come to think about it, Noah hadn't actually had any public hookups since Zoey, and maybe none at all...

"It's your turn," she said, "and I dare you to spend seven minutes in heaven with Isobel," I gawked at her. What?

Noah scoffed. "What are you, ten? Plus, I didn't choose dare,"

Chantel rolled back her shoulders and smirked. "I had to spice things up eventually," she batted those stupid eyelashes, and suddenly we were doing the dare.

"Move, Noah," I spoke, trying to get some space in the gloomy wardrobe.

"I have like thirty centimetres of room," he responded, challenging me.

"Yeah between me and you, back up," I remarked, trying to feel around for my phone for the torch.

"Is...what are you doing?" Noah murmured, having moved backwards.

"Looking for my– oh, sorry,"

Noah groaned. "That was the wrong place to touch, Thorne,"

I froze. "No,"

Noah laughed. "Yes,"

I buried my head in my hands. "Oh my god. My virgin hands,"

"Hey, is this your phone?" I glanced up to see Noah. He was holding my phone and had turned on the torch.

"Well, whose else is it going to be?" I quipped, reaching out for my phone. Noah, of course, is still five years old.

He held it above his head, and when I tried jumping to get it, I only ended up falling into him. And then I was pressed up against him, pressed up against the wall.

_________________________________

I updated !!

sorry can't really see my screen rn it's bare steamy 😬😬🌫🌫

praying for all ur happiness and safety in these rough times ❤️❤️

-me being nice not funny for once x

FABULOUS SONGS

Songs that played when I was writing this chapter (in order):
Promises - Aly & AJ
Blow It All - Kim Petras
Sweet Spot
Dear Society - Madison Beer
Flicker - Rina Sawayama
Life Is Strange - MARINA
If U Think About Me - Kim Petras
Close Your Eyes (LISTEN TO THIS SONG YOU WON'T REGRET IT)
Take Me as I Am - Rina Sawayama
Cherry
Tell Me It's A Nightmare - Kim Petras
Need You - Allie X
Downtown

END OF FABULOUS SONGS

Date written:
15/05/19 (oh dear – 15/05/19) (the very early AM)
15/05/19 (I LEFT SCHOOL TODAY 😭) (the late, late PM)
20/05/19 (first two exams oh lord)

____________
Next update: I was about to edit one earlier so maybe soon 🤷🏼‍♀️
____________

CHAPTER EIGHT SPOILER:

Will Isobel and Noah leave the wardrobe the same?

And will Isobel's secret remain kept?

🌙