"How do you know?" I asked, glancing down at it.

He leaned in close to me and I flinched, frowning at him. "It talks to me,"

Feeling flustered, I shoved him away from me. He caught himself but knocked me and my drink to the side. Thankfully, our little fight didn't end in any third party casualties—just me.

"Noah!" I exclaimed, feeling my top become drenched in alcohol.

Noah swore, grabbing some towels and patting down my front before I snatched them out of his hands and handled it myself.

"Sorry, Is, that top looked pretty hot on you too,"

I deadpanned him before shoving the wet towels into his arms before spinning around. "I'm going to the bathroom,"

Caleb, who stood glancing between us, asked, "Do you want me to come with you?"

I declined with a smile before storming away. Damn you, Noah.

Reaching the bathroom, I peered into the mirror and sighed. Then I realised something. I was flushing, and I was smiling.

"No," I said, pointing a finger at my reflection, "you are not crushing on Noah—get out of my head, Rosie," I complained, considering splashing my face, then realised it would ruin my makeup and groaned.

I shook it off and instead paid attention to my top. Thankfully, I had gone for a darker colour, meaning that there was really no damage done; my top was just wet and probably over the legal limit.

I freshened myself up and went to the toilet before my attention was drawn away from correcting my makeup by loud voices down the hallway. I frowned, smoothing out my hair in the mirror before unlocking the door, hearing the sounds more clearly.

I walked down the dim hallway slowly, trying to figure out where the voices were coming from. Finding an ajar door, I pushed it open to see a group of maybe 15 lounging around. And my friends were there.

"Ah, Issy, nice of you to join us," great. Zoey.

I glanced around at my friends, silently challenging all of them to explain what was going on. Each, in turn, offered no answer. I sighed and sat myself down in the only empty spot—between Caleb and Noah. Alex sat at my feet and Hailey dangled over the top of the sofa we were seated on.

"I see you sorted out your top," Noah murmured, leaning down to my ear. When I looked up at him, he was glancing between my face and my top. Or, probably my cleavage. Alex broke me away from Noah, though, as she handed me a drink—probably alcoholic.

"Just to explain, Isobel, we were just playing a good old game of truth or dare. So, truth or dare?" I stared at Zoey and wondered if I should throw the pillow that Caleb was fiddling with at her face.

I smiled sweetly. "Truth,"

She looked disappointed at first, but then a wicked smile broke out on her face. I felt my stomach churn. "Who would you rather have sex with? Noah or Caleb?"

My friends fell silent, whereas the rest of the room sniggered. After a few moments, Alex looked up and threw me a questioning glance.