Best friends, Ex friends

Ryder's P.O.V (hahaha changed it up on you)

It was my fault, I do admit that. I know I shouldn't have kissed her but she just looked so beautiful. But we are good now. I'm even meeting her in tour! I never had the idea of going but my parents wanted to see their friends, so of course I decided to go.

My phone starts vibrating so I get out of bed and start looking for it. Once I find it, I open the the new text.

Mason: when are you leaving?

Me: tomorrow why?

Mason: just wanted to make sure you remember the plan.

Me: speaking of that, I don't think we should go along with it. She's actually really nice.

Mason: no go along with it. She's going to end up just like her dead parents if you don't.

Me: no she wont. she doesn't even act like them, she's different.

Mason: what ever Ryder, do what you want. But I know her, more then you think.

I don't text back, not wanting to have another fight about something that isn't true.

"Ryder can you come down here for a minuet please," I walk down the stairs to see my parents sitting on the couch cuddling.

"Ew. What do you want?"

"We just want to make sure you have everything packed. We are leaving tonight instead of tomorrow!"

"Ok, yes I have everything packed."

"Good, and please be nice to Emily. You don't want to make a bad impression to our friends." Yeah sure dad I already know there parents.

"Mhm. Can I go now?"

"Yes but be down in a couple hours we are going to leave shortly." I walk back up the stairs and in to my room, pulling out my phone as I flop on my bed. I decide to call Emily since I know shes probably bored on the bus.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Ryder."

"Oh hi Ryder!'

"Hi how have you been?"

"Eh you know bored. We have already been on the bus for a week and been to one show. I think we are heading to Virginia next, the one your coming to correct?

"Yes, we are actually leaving tonight."

"Yay. Hold on one second..........PATRICK STUMP IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF OF ANDY NOW I WILL GET PETE TO PERSONALLY PULL YOU OFF OF HIM...............DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT LOOK.........NO STOP IT......YES YOU CAN HAVE A COOKIE.....GOOD BOY! Sorry i have basically become the mom on the bus since nobody knows how to take care of themselves."

"Oh I understand. My parents are like that to."

"Speaking of your parents, who are they?"

"Oh you know just the normal old parents." I silently curse to myself for bringing my parents up.

"Oh ok well I'll meet them on tour anyways." I curse to myself even more.

"Yeah. Um their not that special."

"I'm pretty sure they are perfect. Any ways I have to go before Patrick tackles Andy again."

"Ok bye," I hang up the phone smiling to myself. I pray that Mason doesn't get to her. Shes to fragile and doesn't need to be hurt, especially by him.

A man who knows how to kill.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haha suspense. Ok so I'm really sorry this chapter is short and crappy but I need a filler chapter and yeah this sucks. Sorry I forgot to post yesterday so here's this mess of a chapter for you.

Mason on the side.

Love you!