The Devil strikes again

Emily's P.O.V

"This isn't right," I push Ryder away making him stumble.

"W-why?" he asks, his eyes fill with disappointment. I try not to look him in the eyes, instead finding better interest in my feet.

"I'm sorry," he says also looking at his feet.

"Don't be it's not you fault, it never was," I look up to see him nodding his head.

"I should leave now," he walks past me and opens the door. Instead of going after him, I walk over to my window, watching him walk down our never ending driveway.

*********

"Ok your gonna need this, this, this, of course this.......oh! And this," Patrick says throwing clothes at me. I grab them off the floor, fold them and put them in one of three suitcases. Patrick insists that I bring practically my whole closet since we will be on tour and might not have access to a washer for awhile.

"Patrick I don't need this many clothes," I whine, trying to close one of my suitcases.

"Ok well I'm almost done. here take this," he hands me my Fall Out Boy shirt and I take it shoving it in my other suitcase.

"I'll let you finish packing. Once your done put it down stairs so we can load it on the bus. Remember we leave in three hours!" He walks out, leaving me alone in the peaceful silence.

The silence didn't last long, since my phone start ringing indicating I got a text.

Ryder- I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me.

Me- it's ok I totally forgive you.

Ryder- good I was hoping you would cause my parents and I might come to a few of the concerts.

I stare at the last text confused. From what I've heard from people Ryder's family isn't the richest, so how did he get tickets?

I don't reply back, not really feeling the need to and cause I really need to finish packing. I walk to the bathroom and grab everything that I could possibly need, including my blades.

After I'm done I take my bags to the front door like Patrick said. I count the suitcase, and get confused when I see how many there are. All of us have three suitcase an there are five of is and I'm pretty sure three times five equals fifteen. Then if that's so, why are there seventeen.

"You finished packing?" I turn around to see Pete hold hands with Meagan.

"What?" Why is she here? We are leaving soon.

"I was wondering if you finished packing?"

"If I wasn't done packing then why would I be down here?" I say getting a bit sassy since Meagan was making me mad by the way she grinned at me.

"Ok ok," he turns around to start walking away but I hit him with an obvious question.

"Why is she here?"

"She's coming on tour with us!"

"Exscue me?!" I stare at Petelike he just killed somebody.

"Meagan can I speak to Emily in private?" Meagan huffs then walks out the front door holding her large stomach.

"What the heck Pete?" I ask as soon as she closes the door.

"Look its not going to be bad-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT GOING TO BE BAD?!? I HATE HER AND SHE HATES ME!"

"Listen shes not staying for the whole tour only for about two weeks. I promise she wont be mean to you, for all I know she might not even talk to you."

"I DONT CARE IF SHE DOESNT TAKE TO ME OR NOT I CANT STAND BEING IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH HER LET ALONE A SMALL TOUR BUS, FOR TWO WEEKS."

"Emily calm down its ok. If things get bad then she can leave, ok?"

"Fine," I mutter. Pete walks over and pulls me into a hug. I hug back, sighing at the thought of how long we are going to be on tour. Pete pulls away, smiling at me before grabbing some suitcases before walking outside.

Meagan walks in and gives me a nasty look before walking up the stairs. I follow her considering its my house not hers and I can do what I want. I walk up the stairs, watching Meagan go into Patricks room not shutting the door. I walk over and look inside.

"Listen up loverboy. Pete is mine not yours, so aslong as im with him, you cant do anything with him. As soon as this thing," she points to her stomach, "gets out of me, I'll be gone."

"Meagan you cant just leave him. That baby needs a mother." She smacks Patrick across the face and he whimpers, cowering away from the devil thats stands infront of him.

"Dont tell me what to do Stump! I never asked for this baby, its you best friends fault."

"Now I have to go before anybody wonders where I am." She turns towards the door and I quickly hide behind one of the tall, fake plants that I thought was useless. Once shes out of sight I run to Patricks room and see him crying. I embrace him in a hug and he flinches before relizeing its me. I wraps his arms aropund me and crys even harder.

"Its ok, I promise," I tell him, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, if only you knew."

.

.

.

.

.

Hmm should I update again tonight or tomorrow? Oh well I guess there will be a surprise update!

Love you!