Last day?!

Emily's P.O.V

"Be down in ten minuets or I will personally drag you out of bed," I hear Mrs.Moore yell over the intercom in my section of the room. Yes my section. You honestly think that four hundred girls would get their own room. Especially in an orphanage.

I jump out of bed at the sound of her old ugly voice. I run to the end of my bed and open my trunk. I pull out a long sleeve My Chemical Romance shirt out and a pair of black jeans. Yes I know I am probably going to get yelled at because one I have a band shirt on and second its summer and I'm wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

I run out of the room passing the sleeping girls along the way. I slid down the railing of the stairs and land on my feet at the end. I quickly walk to Mrs. Moore office which smells like old socks.

"Sit. We need to talk about something very serious," She says before I even open the door all the way. I quickly start to panic thinking that she found my blades.

"Now you have been here for fourteen years. We have people coming in who are looking for a girl who is in the age range between fourteen and sixteen so be glad i'm at least offering you," I roll my eyes at the word 'offering'. She makes it seem like I'm her slave and I'm finally being sent free. Oh wait that's exactly what it is.

"Now they will be here in less then thirty minuets so go get ready and wear something besides that junk," She says looking over my outfit. I stand up and walk out the door not wanting to hear her crap anymore.

I run back up the stairs and walk down the long hallway to the room. Once I get there I walk to my trunk and open it and grab a black long sleeve shirt and denim shorts.

I walk to the bathroom at the end of the room. When I walk in twenty other girls are already in the showers or getting ready.

"So you got 'offered' to?" I ask my best friend Rebecca who was about to step into the shower right next to mine.

"Oh hey Emily! Yeah Mrs.Moore said I will probably be the lucky one," she says rolling her eyes.

"Hey wait for me before everybody leaves to meet the people," I say before both of us step into the shower.

After showing I quickly get changed and walk over to one of the mirrors nobody is using. I pull out my eyeliner and do a wing on my eyelids.

I then walk out and head for the stairs. I see Rebecca leaning on the railing playing with her fingers.

"Took you long enough," she says rolling her eyes.

"Don't get sassy with me," I say as we start walking down the stairs.

When we finally get to the 'greeting' room almost twenty five girls are sitting at a table

"Ok the people will be here in five minuets be good or you will be punished," Mrs.Moore says before turning and walking out. Everybody that was talking before start up their conversation again.

*One hour later*

"Okay Rebecca your turn," Mrs.Moore says walking into the room. So far nineteen of the girls have already been interviewed and sent back to the room.

"Good luck!" I say as she gets up and walks out.

I sit up a little straighter and look around at the four girls also waiting to be called. Sadly all four of them are close friends so they are talking. They probably don't even know I'm here.

"Emily," Mrs.Moore calls from the door. I quickly get up and fix my outfit and hair.

"I thought I told you to wear something nice," she says as we walk down the long hall way to her office.