"Get whatever you guys want." I tell them as we walk in. They decide what they want fast and i order it for them.

"Your total is $15.28. To stay or to go?"

"To go please." I hand him $20 and he gives me my change. He gives me the bag and we leave. When we get home they all sit around the table quietly eating their ice cream.

"Hey dad?" dylan ask. i look up from feeding Katie her vanilla ice cream.

"Yeah whats up Dil?"

"You love mom right?"

"Of course i do. I love her with all my heart why?"

"Did you ever love another girl?" he ask me.

"You wanna know my relationships?" i ask and he just nods.

"I had other relationships before your mother. But when i met her, i don't know something told me she's the one at just 16 years old i knew she was my one and only. Did i love the other girls i dated? Yeah only one i loved because i only dated a couple girls but the love for your mother was stronger. It was like those other girls and those other relationships never existed. I wasn't always the best boyfriend to her, but we always somehow came back to each other. So to answer your question, yes i loved other girls, but they could never compare to the love i have for your mom and i always will."

"What happens if you and mom ever break up? Where do we go?" Peter questions.

"Were not planning on breaking up. If we get into arguments were working it out because we didn't get married to just get a divorce. But if it does come to where we do, i think i would take you 4 due to your moms career and you stay with her on weekends or it would be vice versa and she takes you and i get you guys on weekends."

We ended the conversation at that since he finished his ice cream. The rest of the day we just hung around. I made some pasta for dinner and got them ready for bed. I went to bed that night hoping for this week to go faster because the kids didn't know the first day of school Maria would be back before they got home.

~A week later~

"You ready for today Dylan?" i ask grabbing his new backpack from the table helping him put it on.

"What if i don't make any friends and have no one to play with at recess?" he ask

"Nonsense you're a Constancio. Everyone is gonna love you i promise."

We walk outside to the front of the house since thats where his bus was gonna pick him.

"Believe me i would homeschool you like i do with Peter and Joe, but i can't yet. Your mother wont allow that. She agreed we would homeschool you only if people start bugging you." i tell him. His bus pulls up and the doors open.

"Go on buddy. You got this. I'll see you later okay. I have a surprise for you when you get home." he smiles hugging me and running on the bus. Waving to the bus driver he drives away and i walk back inside. The boys need to be up in about 20 minutes so until then i just hang around. 20 minutes pass and i go wake them up.

"Pete wake up. Come on you start your homeschooling again today." i wake him up.

"What time do i need to be at the library?"

"You and your brother have an hour. You have time to eat, get ready, and watch some tv if you get up now." I tell him walking out to Joe's room. I wake him up and soon enough they're both ready so i take them to the library with Katie still sleeping. As I'm walking back inside the house i get a call from Maria.

"Hey i just dropped Pete and Joe off. You back in Florida yet?" i ask

"Couple more hours. I can't wait to see you."