"ookaybokkauy! we will tell the boys now we coming rosy.. hold on!".

call ended

jk pov:

i was sleeping peacefully not untill someone twisted my nipples ..

"oooaauch! yah! jimin hyung you nuts it's midnight fucking sleep and let others to the same ". i yelled at me...

jimin "get your ass up kookie I'm serious all the boys are waiting outside
in Rose's limo along with girls ".

i cut him off " Lisa is also there hyung im coming 2 minutes i need to lokk presentable ".

he grabbed my hand and we ran out of room then stairs then we pass my living room

i said "hyung I'm in my night pants "
he said "shut up! kookie lisa is going to meet sehun tomorrow ".

WTF is he serious ..
he looks at me
"jungkook your girlfriend is going to meet that fucker sehun... and you still want to change your night pants go go ahead ". he was so serious ...

why lisa is going to meet him.....
alone? ...
we went inside limo
i saw my hyungs and nonnas (rose Jennie jisso momo).

i asked "WTF is this all real how can she meet him doesn't she know that is dangerous ? where is she I'm gokna meet her right fucking now ".

jennie "don't jungkookie lisa doesn't thinks sehun as her enemy but as her friend that's what she told momo unnie and you know what's more surprising she is going to heal him you remembered the last time i told you about sehun... that bambam oppa gave him poison ...now she is going to heal him. ....".

jennie noona is more pissed.. i can see than jisso noona is worried ..rose Nonna's eyes are red maybe from. crying my all hyungs are worried.. and momo unnie is rubbing her forehead ....

jisso noona "yah! kookie don't cry i can't control my tears if you also started crying ".

i didn't realized that I'm crying out of anger.

jennie noona " look who is the crybaby now huh! shouldn't we going outside the house of lisa instead of waiting here we should ".
she paused for a minute that she screams so loud....

"INSTEAD OF WAITING HERE WE SHOULD GOOOOO NOW WE SHOULD WAIT OUTSIDE OF HER HOUSE TO FOLLOW HER WHERE LISA GOES CAN'T THE DRIVER DRIVE FUCKING NOW. AAAAAH! driver drive the car to the minh ho mansion ..".

i was hoping that sehun* fucker would not do what bambam hyung told us about his plan of taking lisa away i just hope. .lisa is fine ..

morning 5 :30 am
jk pov :

we are right now waiting inside limo outside Lisa's house ...

i saw her
jennie unnie said "guys look lili is here.. "

i can see her quietly coming out of her house silently closing the door! she is a theif! ...
she then walks toward the main gate there was the guards who were sleeping and lisa took something from her hand and she puts in their ears....
woaah! is she a pro doing this since when she is meeting that guy...