1.49 The 13th Clan

Start from the beginning

Clarke nodded "Yes"

I scoffed and looked at Dad.

He was walking around and thinking.

Clarke "This is our unity day, mom. You can be the 13th station, or you can be the 13th clan. "

Me "Dad?"

Dad turned to us "Clarke's right. I've seen the Ice Nation army, and we don't stand a chance against them. We need to do this "

Abby looked at Clarke "So we become the 13th Clan. Then what? What's gonna stop the Ice Nation?"

Clarke "Wanheda"

Night.

The leaders of the other 12 Clans were standing with us in the throne room. Lexa was standing in front of the throne. The door opened and Clarke walked inside. All dressed up.

A girl was singing the anthem in their language.

Clarke kneeled before Lexa.

Then a guy kneeled down. He was pretty good looking, actually. But i'm already taken. Then everybody kneeled down. I kneeld down.

The guy stopped singing.

Lexa "Rise. "

We raised.

Lexa "We welcome Skaikru to our halls in the spirit of friendship and harmony, and we welcome Clarke kom Skaikru..."

Clarke walked to us and stood with us in the crowed.

Lexa "Legendary Wanheda, Mountain Slayer. The reason for this summit has changed. We are not here to negotiate a treaty with the Skaikru, but rather to initiate them into the coalition."

They all started to whisper things.

Lexa "To symbolize this union, the leader of Skaikru must bear our mark"

Dad looked at Abby. 

Abby whispered to him "the honor should be yours"

Dad nodded and looked at Lexa. 

Lexa nodded "Present your arm"

Dad turned to a guy with a branding stick. He put his arm out. The guy put the branding stick on dad's bare arm. Dad held his pain groans back.

Suddenly the doors were slammed open.

My boyfriend was holding a gun at the guy he had his arms around his neck.

I sighed irritated "You've got to be kidding me"

Clarke asked confused"Bellamy?"

Titus, Lexa's right hand, "what is the meaning of this?"

Bellamy "The summit's a trap. "

He looked at Clarke "We need to get you out of here"

Then he threw the guy in his arm to the ground.

I looked at Lexa, confused "What the hell is going on?"

Lexa shook her head  "i don't know"

Bellamy "It's the Ice Nation"

a leader "These allegations are an outrage. The Ice Nation never stormed this summit with weapons, breaking our laws. That was the Skaikru"

Pike to my father "We're right about this. The two guards you left behind are dead already. We need to go now"

Lexa "how did you come by this information?"

Bellamy and Octavia turned around to look at someone but that person wasn't there anymore.

Octavia to Bellamy "where the hell is Echo?"

Bellamy asked confused  "What's going on? Where the hell is she?"

Octavua "Bellamy, maybe we were wrong about this. "

Bellamy shook his head confused "i don't understand"

Dad walked to him "stand down"

Bellamy handed dad his gun.

Suddenly Bellamy's radio went on.

Raven "Bellamy, Bellamy, come in. The Grounders attacked Mount Weather. "

Bellamy took his radio out "What are you talking about ?"

Raven "It's gone. It's gone. They're all gone. Sinclair and i are the only ones left. I'm so sorry"

She was crying.

The guy "you should have never moved your people back into Mount Weather"

The guy stood in front of Lexa and was looking at us "The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do"

I stepped to the front "what? Killing innocent people? killing innocent children?"

The good looking guy from earlier looked at me.

Lexa was holding back "this is an act of war. Sentried, arrest the Ice Nation delegation, including the prince"

The guards did what they were told. Two guards grabbed the good looking guy. So he was the prince of the enemy.

Abby to dad "we need to get home. If they attacked Mount Weather, Arkadia could be next"

Dad nodded"i agree"

He looked at Lexa.

Lexa nodded "go. Marshal your forces. We'll avenge the attack together"

Dad nodded.

Indra "I'll escort them"

Bellamy "Clarke, we need to leave now"

Lexa "We need an ambassador from the 13th Clan to stay here in Polis"

Bellamy shook his head "it's not safe here"

Lexa "Clarke will be safe here under my protection"

I walked out