Chapter 1

The skies above were full of tumultuous, dark and ragged clouds. The surrounding was filled with gloom, reflecting the twelve kings' sober faces. They marched towards the Sacred Temple, not bothering the cold breeze that touched their skin nor the two giant furry birds standing near the temple darting their eyes on them. They have a more serious problem to face, the legendary creature, Aphion – the goddess of all gods and goddesses – have given them another prophecy.

It has been twelve years since the last prophecy, the prophecy that prepared them from conquering a gigantic cosmic worm. And this time, rumors have it that the prophecy will be having some bad news, again.

As they entered the sacred temple, they noticed that nothing has changed; the brick wall, the floor made out of marble, the empty ceiling, the whole surrounding is still covered in white, no other color, nothing more nothing less. The temple is cylindrical in shape, but as big as it is, there are no other things inside it except for the statue of Aphion standing on the central part of the temple facing the entrance.

The twelve kings halted in front of the statue of Aphion, bowed down to pay respect and sat on their heel. The white gigantic metal door banged behind them as it closed by itself. Thunder roared and lightning flashed but no one ever dared to move or react anything. Even though King Trevor – the ruler of Helland kingdom – is really worried about his wife whose eight months pregnant but still, he managed to concentrate on the very reason why they came here.

All of them closed their eyes and uttered these words in chorus, "Aphion, the goddess of all gods and goddesses, we are here in your temple to witness your prophecy." They repeated it five times and stopped. Now the whole temple was covered in silence.

A few moments later, the eyes on the statue of Aphion glowed into blinding white light and started to grow bigger until the whole temple was covered in it.

Upon the night of the blue moon, a child endowed with extraordinary power shall be born soon.

Gifted with powers who can create war and chaos, and even the destruction of the whole cosmos.

When the moment comes that what is liquid turns to solid, what is ignorant turns knowledgeable, and what is at peace turns to chaos.

The child blessed with omnipotent power will be awakened and will continue to obtain more power, even the ability to create life itself or the destruction of it all.

The 12 kings were all in horror after hearing those things from the goddess itself.

"Destruction of the whole cosmos?! How is that even possible? Is the child somehow connected to the goddess itself?" King Michael, the ruler of Xanthous kingdom can't even believe the prophecy.

"We don't even know whose child it will be, there are twelve kingdoms in our dimension and hundreds of thousands of pregnant women." King Benedict, the ruler of Laggar Kingdom, stood up rubbing his forehead.

"Well, all we need is to collect all of the pregnant women and let them stay inside the death chamber until the night of the blue moon," everyone's attention has turned to the ruler of the kingdom of Akruia, king Oliver, they were intrigued after hearing the death chamber.

"Why the death chamber?" King Trevor asked in a calm manner. Because he knows, everyone knows what kind of place that is.

King Oliver was about to say something when an old monk wearing a white hood suddenly spoke, "Lords, we don't have enough much time," the twelve kings' attention has turned to him, "according to the sorcerers of Lamwell Kingdom, the next blue moon will appear in five days making it more impossible to collect all of the pregnant women all over the twelve kingdoms."