"Pl-please don't kill me..." the man begged, the crimson liquid pooled around his wounded leg as he backed away with every step Diego took. Just as he raised his knife, a familiar female stepped in front of him,
"That's enough Diego," Vanya said as she blocked his path.
"Get out of my way," he said in a quiet voice, his eyes still lingering on his target before he made contact with the smaller girl.
"Look what you've done. That's enough, just get Leah out of here and then mission complete," she said, trying to convince him. He blinked once, and then looked around. The scene looked like a massacre had happened here. Red stained the walls and floor as bodies littered across the floor. His breath suddenly was stuck against his throat as he dropped the knife onto the wooden floor before collapsing onto his palms and knees. His sister went down with him as tears fell free and rolled down his cheeks. His sobbing uncontrollable.
"I'm a monster... I'm a monster..." he repeats to himself as the never-ending tear burst. He felt arms around him and was picked up from the ground.

"Diego, look at me, Diego," Luther said to his younger brother. Diego peeked at a sympathetic Luther as he wrapped his arms around him. Luther returned the hug after a moment of surprise. The rest of the Hargreeves joined in as the family stood there for a minute until Diego calmed down. "You're no monster, you're our brother," Ben said, "If you're the monster what's that thing that comes out from my own stomach?" He jokes lightly and earned a chuckle from his brother.

"Leah.." he suddenly remembered as he clambered his way towards the back of a black SUV. He looked around in panic but let out a sigh of relief when he found her. Unconscious, but at least alive.

Leah's POV:

I heard the Hargreeves siblings from the shed nearby and started screaming for help. The men aimed their weapons at me from the sudden screams but gagged me quickly as I tried avoiding but failing in the end. I screamed anyways, hoping one of them would hear me.

"Mpmh!" I let out a gasp of pain as I felt a punch to me abdomen, "Shut up, stupid girl. Let us do our job and you'll be free," he said to me in a devious grin. I trashed around even more this time, wanting to earn the others as I fell sideways and onto the floor. "Someone shut her up," the man said to his crew as one of them approached me and knocked me put with the other end of the gun.

Darkness consumes me as the last thing I saw was Diego bursting in as one man fell to the ground, dead.

"Leah, Leah wake up," I felt someone shaking me as I slowly opened my eyes.

Present moment..

I opened my eyes only to meet my brother's familiar green eyes. I let out a groan when I felt my shoulder searing with agonising pain as I took in my surroundings. Thrones sat around me as I lay at the foot of the one in the centre among the other ancient thrones. I was helped up to a sitting position by Billy -well, Shazam- as he checked for any injuries but stopped when his eyes landed on my wound on my shoulder. I realised that I returned to myself, normal Leah Batson.

"Wha-" Billy tried asking but was cut off by Doctor Sivana himself.

"I see little Memphis is finally awake from her little slumber. Time for the real fun to begin."

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with a lot of work so I hope you enjoy this filling chapter and please comment if I should have a little extra stories for Leah about her past life or something else. I'm opened to suggestions and please comment and vote throughout any parts of this story. Thank you all so much for reading and please do get others to also read it too ;)

Thanks!!

~Lyn_solace

Waves (Freddy Freeman)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara