"Okay.", I sighed giving up.

It made no sense to put up a fight when she was prolly gon stay true to her word.

I went back into my room and pulled out what I was originally going to where. A white tank top, boyfriend jeans, and my all white Nike's.

I put on my birthday stash walked out of my room.

My hair was already how I wanted it so I just unwrapped it and placed my birthday crown on.

"I'm ready Ma.",  I sighed.

She looked at me with a smile. "I can't believe you're 19."

"Me and you both. Let me grab a snack and then I'll meet y'all downstairs.", I said walking into the kitchen.

"Okay. And cheer up today's your day and nobody else's.", she said kissing my cheek.

I gave her a fake smile and walked them to the door. The fact that I wanted to be happy but couldn't was sad.

I grabbed a bag of chips, gushers, and a bottle of water. I stuffed them all in my purse before grabbing my keys and phone.

Today was bout to be a long day.

Same Day
Aerodynamic's
2:30 p.m

"Dwayne its your turn. Who you getting in with?",  Kayden asked.

Ever since I introduced the two they been the best of friends.

"Come on lil man.", Dwayne said pulling him to the door. Everybody was already suited up. I went twice, mama went once, Kai went three times, Reece and Camryn both went once, Aiden went once and Damon went twice.

Since I didn't really care about what happened today I just let him come. He hasn't said or done anything suspicious yet.

While everybody watched and recorded I stood off to the side staring out the window. Right now instead of being here, I should be in my bed doing nothing like intended.

"What's wrong witchu?", Aiden said pulling me to his chest. He been all touchy feely today.

"Nothing.", I lied still staring out the window.

"Yes it is cuh all week you been excited for today and now that's it's here you all depressed and distant.", he said making me shrug.

"It's nothing aight? Go back over there and have fun.", I said pushing him away from me.

"Ms. Summers, I'm sorry to pull you away, but by any chance do you know why this pinto bean headed girl is depressed on this lovely day?", he said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Yes I do and we're going to fix it right now.", she said taking her gear off.

"Ma that's not necessary.", I sighed. I didn't have energy to do this with her today.

"Yes it is. Take it off and come on.", she said making me sigh.

I took my gear off and handed it to the instructor.

"We'll be out in the car if you need us.",  Mama said before dragging me out if the place.

She unlocked her car and then slid in the driver's seat. I slid into the passenger seat and sunk into it.