"Well maybe Rosé is right maybe no?
It's just her hypothesis right?"she said
" What do you mean?"I asked
"Like is to feel affection and to enjoy being with someone
while love is the feeling of strong and constant affection for a person,you see the difference?" Jennie asked.
"Like is not constant while love is..."
"Constant!" Jennie finished the sentence for me so I just nodded.
"Now...I'll ask you...did Taehyung show affection and enjoys being with you as always?" she asked.

I started thinking everything over...

"Y-yeah? Yes so he loves..."
"No! When V gets mad with you that means he don't love you....maybe he liked you...but how could I know I'm not V....but when you always splits up that means he just used you and pretend that he likes you...he used you to be his entertainer while waiting for  Joy to learn to love him again!
When Rosé said like is the first process of falling in love....she might be right because liking can be constant and turn into love but in your case you are just used by a guy who is already in love" Jennie said and those words never left my brain.

"So you mean... Shi-ra and Eomma are wrong when they said he used me to heal his heartbreak but the truth he used me to entertain him while waiting for Joy to love him again....but why would he do that?! Why me?!" I asked in big confusion that my tears leaked.