She blushes, remembering how she sang few songs to him the night before."Well my mom have this magic in her. Everytime I cant fall asleep, I'll drink tea that she make and somehow I would be sleeping like a baby. I'll ask her to make you one next time okay? "

He nods excitedly, "I'll take that as a promise...".

"A promise it is " she said before curving her lips up.

They arrived at the cafe near YG Entertainment and they were greeted with WGM staffs there. They were told the process of filming for today and proceed to do their solo interview in a room prepared at the cafe.

Rosé who had just finish her interview walks to Chanyeol who's sitting at the corner, smiling while playing with his phone. 'How is it even possible for someone to look adorably handsome. It's seriously unfair' she thought to herself.

"Haii. You were smiling from ear to ear,were looking at my picture? " she jokingly said as she was approaching him.

Chanyeol quickly put down his phone and look at her while smiling "You know, if one day you dont feel like being an idol anymore, maybe you can consider mimd reading as your next profession?" he laughes. "Well I'm looking at my fiance picture. People are sending me pictures of her since it's hard to see her often" he grins.

" Well I bet your fiancee is super pretty." She chuckles as she was playing around with his joke. "May I sit here?" she asks politely.

He nods quickly while smiling. " Yes to both questions...but rather than pretty I think she's more to cute type? Hold up let me show you her picture" he said as she was sitting in front of him.

He handed his phone to her "Cute right?" he said while chuckling.

Rosé slightly tilted her head sideways, trying to get a better view of the picture he's showing. She let out a small gasp "I-isn't this my baby picture??? And this picture looks like it was taken at my home in Melbourne???" she looks at him in confusion,trying to get an explanation from him.

"Mhmm..hmm " he nods proudly while smiling."You are curious as to how i could have this picture right??" he said excitedly, can't wait to explain the truth to her.

She nods in a speed of light "I'm super curious!!Tell me tell me..."

Chanyeol clear his throat before starting his story, " so.. Alice contacted me some time ago,she told me the Dos and Don'ts when I'm with you..and how she's not letting me get away if I were to hurt you in any ways..." he laughs.

"... Then we talk and talk and talk and she sent me those pictures. That's that. " he said.

" Alice WHAT??? and what do you mean by pictureS? She sent you more? "she asks in disbelief.

He nods "Pictures when you were in the kindergarten, and your first day in primary school, OH- and you look really cute as a cheerleader! "

Rosé facepalms. 'Damn you Alice . Just whyy?' she thought.

" If Alice had ever told you anything embarrassing about me, that's a lie. " she said while nodding, trying to convince him.

He laughs,"Oh, and the reason why I call you my fiance earlier instead of wifey is because she said we can't get married yet i-if.. -"

"If..? " she asked curiously.

" If we haven't see your parents and ask for their blessings in person. She also told me that your father is super strict..? Hence why he's one of the best lawyer.. "he pauses for a second "So yes, I chickened out a little " he said while grinning.