#2

ERRORS AHEAD.
+
Please vote and leave comments. It really means a lot to me
🖤
//

; We Got Married episode 1

Park Misun who's again the main host for the new season start the show with her greetings to the viewers.  "Hello everyone. Wow it's really been a long time since I greet the viewers. So is everyone doing well? I really hope you guys are!"  she smiles.

"As everyone know, we came back with a new season and new couple this year. But what's more exciting is that today, we would be accompanied by some of WGM past hottest, sweetest and cutest couple. In studio today we have Khuntoria couple, Goguma couple and TeukSo couple! " she claps as she was introducing them.

All the three couples introduced themselves. Although time passed,you can really see the chemistry between them still exist. Nickhun was resting his hand on Vic's thigh. Seohyun was taking care of Yonghwa by passing him water and the TeukSo couple was holding each other's hand.

"This reunion really make me misses the old times. The reason why all 3 couples are here today is because all 3 couples have a really amazing chemistry. So I hope our new couple could learn a thing or two from their seniors. Leeteuk ssi, do you still remember your first day meeting Sora ssi? "

Both Leeteuk and Sora laughs." Of course! It's a once in a lifetime experience. I could never forget how nervous I was that time. Well I bet our new groom is very nervous as well. Should we watch the first episode now? "

Victoria nods while claps excitedly. " Woah Im really looking forward for our new couple "

The first episode of the new couple start with a brief tour at SM Entertainment and few of the newlywed's achievement was mentioned." Oh! Its our agency!! " Leeteuk and Victoria excitedly said.

'A member of quadrupled million seller group with a boyfriend material charm. It is none other than..... '

Chanyeol's interview  was played right after. " Ne. Anyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO's charismatic rapper, Chanyeol. Umphh actually. When I was younger, I thought about how I should get married early. But then I debuted, the thought of getting married vanished. Now that I am older, I feel like 'ah. I should settle down quickly'  but since I am not meeting anyone, it's practically impossible to get married.Safe to say I thought I won't get married at all in this lifetime . But here I am getting married " he chuckles cutely.

Chanyeol was handed the mission card." Find your wife by just looking at the hint video that she prepared " Chanyeol reads with a shaky voice.     " Where can I watch that video PD-nim? "

He received a tablet that contains the video. He quickly plugged in the earphone and watch the video. Doesn't take him long to have a meaningful smirk on his face.

" Omona.Why is he smirking like that.Did he perhaps know about his bride already? " Park Misun said as she was watching him.

The video that Chanyeol was watching are played for the hosts. It's a video of a girl dancing enthusiastically to 24K Magic by Bruno Mars. The girl was wearing black sweatpants and pink open bust cropped hoodie. "Ahh. I think he could tell who she is.The video kind of give a huge hint. "said Seohyun . Nickhun nods" I think so too. "

Chanyeol got in his car and start the engine before talks to the camera. "Let's go let's go." he said excitedly. "But eris-ya, I'm empty handed right now." he said while looking at the camera. "Should we stop by at the shop and get something for my bride-to-be? What should I get eh?" he scratches his head as he was thinking what should he get for her.