#5

- Oh my god. Everyone is just so so so sweet. I'm sorry it took forever to update. To be frank, i was going to stop writing this story due to some personal reasons. But seeing your words, how some of you take time to actually tell me what you thought of the story really does encourage me to keep writing.Thank you so much❤️ This chapter is for every chanrosean who have been waiting for like months.

p.s. : i got some treat for yall. Extra long chapter and ❤️. Take it as my apology gift for not updating anything for the past months :))) and maybe as a spoiler?

 Take it as my apology gift for not updating anything for the past months :))) and maybe as a spoiler?

ERRORS AHEAD

//

; Filming of wgm episode 3
📍 Seoul, South Korea.

Days passed by so quickly since their last encounter on Tokyo and this would be the first time they would be seeing each other again as they were scheduled for filming today.

Chanyeol drives his car towards Blackpink's dorm. Since he had been there before, he knew exactly where he's heading without needing to use his navigator app.

Rosé who's been waiting for him at the main entrance greet him with a smile while waving at him. She quickly get inside the car as the weather was a bit hotter than usual days.

"H-hey.. " she said to him shyly. Of course they had been texting non stop and video calling each other after hanging out at Tokyo. But it's different when seeing him face to face. She's so nervous for today. Countless of outfits was tried before settling with her denim crop top and black shorts.She had everything prepared yet she still feel unprepared.

"Hey!! " Chanyeol said excitedly.He can't take his eyes off her. Her outfits paired with high ponytail really just highlight her visual in his opinion."It's a little hot outside right? How long did you waited for me just now?" he asks, sounding a bit upset.

She smiles, "It is a little warmer. But I loveeee sunny days.I just came down actually...like not even 5 minutes so don't feel bad.You are not late or anything, I'm the one who's early", she said calmly trying to assures him that it wasn't his fault or anything.

"Hmmph..Well next time, please only come down when I'm there already okay? I don't want to keep you waiting. It's fine if I were the one who needs to wait though "he smiles before start driving to their destination.

Rosé chuckles."Alright alright..I didn't even wait for long. Like for real " she smiles. "Oh by the way, did you sleep well last night?". She remembered Chanyeol was complaining how he couldn't sleep well these days when they were video calling yesterday.

"Yeappp.I mean an angel was singing lullaby for me before i sleep, of course I slept well "he said happily. It did take some time for him to fall asleep but it was indeed a quality sleep that he hasn't get for weeks.