Chapter 14: Mackenzie or Asia?, The View

At the renaissance hotel, one of the many hotels in New York and that was located in Times Square, there was a 370 square foot room and it was a corner room that gave a view of Broadway. In the room was a king sized bed, sofa, alarm clock, desk, safe, closet, tv and a radio. There was a bathroom that also had a shower and in that room was Spencer, who had just put on an adidas tracksuit and a knock was on the door, he headed to see who it was and it was Abby standing at the door.

"Hey, mom." Spencer greeted Abby.

"Hey, Spence." Abby replied. "Are you ready to roll? Your sister and Gianna are already in the lobby."

"Ready when you are." Spencer and Abby walked towards the elevator. "Mom, last night, i got word that those accursed apples from Ohio are going to be at the competition."

Abby rolled her eyes after hearing Cathy was going to be at the competition they were gonna attend. "Ugh."

"I said that too."

A minute later, Abby and Spencer had gotten off the elevator and saw Gianna and Vivi just talking.

"Mom and Spence are still back and forth on who'll be on the view between Mackenzie and Asia?" Vivi asked.

"Yeah." Gianna answered. "One minute they're leaning towards Asia and another minute they're leaning towards Mackenzie, but we'll find out between now and the 20th."

Vivi looked over and saw Abby and Spencer approach them. "Speaking of Mom and Spence, here they come."

"Hey, Gia. Hey, Vivi." Spencer greeted.

"Hello."

"Are you ready to roll?" Abby asked.

'Ready when you are." Vivi responded.

"Let's do it." Spencer said as he, Abby, Gianna and Vivi all exited the hotel and went to the stairway entrance of 49th street subway station, they went down the stairs, paid their fare and caught a train to 28th street.

11 minutes later, Abby, Spencer, Vivi and Gianna were seen coming up the stairs from the 28th Street subway station, they walked down Broadway Avenue and once they reached 26th street, they approached a building named Stepping Out Studios, a dance studio where they would be rehearsing for not only The View, but for a competition in Bernardsville, New Jersey, they were gonna be in Studio A section of the combined Studio A/Studio B room for The View rehearsals and will be in Studio B for the rehearsals for the competition.

"This is nice." Spencer commented.

"It is." Abby agreed. "Glad we caught the train because we got here in 10 minutes."

"Mom, i know you and Spencer have been back and forth on who's gonna be on The View between Mackenzie and Asia, but when do you think you'll make a final choice?" Vivi asked Abby.

"During the run through at the rehearsal where The View is filmed." Abby answered.

"Sounds good."

"All righty." Abby stated. "Here we are, in New York City aka The Big Apple."

The girls and their moms all clapped.

"Remember, just like my mom told me whenever we came here when i was little, If you can make it here, then you can make it anywhere." Spencer added. "This week, we'll be attending the Masters of Dance competition in Bernardsville, this is also our first time going there and it is gonna be tough and we're gonna be the underdog and get this, Cathy is here in New York City and it's clear that she and her crew are going to be at that competition too."

The moms all rolled they eyes at hearing the Candy Apples were gonna show up.

"The last time she beat us, it was bad i'm telling ya. She beat us with a perfect score, how that happened, we'll never know because that doesn't happen to often, last time the ALDC had a perfect score was when Spencer won his last national title. Cathy wants to do that again." Abby told them. "Now, pyramid time. Spencer?"