Chapter 13: Invited to The View

A week later, the Abby Lee Dance Company were back after another week of rehearsal, the week prior, they went to Powerhouse Dance in Philadelphia and got a clean sweep and the day was February 11th and the pyramid had been done.

"Before we get started on assigments, we want to know from Mackenzie, where is your cast?" Spencer asked Mackenzie. "You should have an air cast on that foot."

"My foot does not hurt anymore." Mackenzie told him.

"And, where is your doctor's excuse?" Melissa added.

"Did you make anoter visit to the doctor?" Abby asked.

"No." Mackenzie answered. "No wait, yeah."

"No, you didn't, Kenz. You didn't go back to the doctor. Tell them what the doctor said to you." Melissa told her younger daughter, as Abby and Spencer looked in Melissa's direction.

"He told me that it was okay to dance." Mackenzie said.

"How did he look at your foot again?"

"He didn't."

"Well, he said that she hast to rest her foot until it's 100%." Melissa spoke. "She knows her own body."

"Really? She can't even create a sentence to answer us with!" Abby told Melissa. "Spencer and Vivi could have created a sentence to answer me with and they do that really well!"

"Kenzie, the doctor said two weeks and we do not feel comfortable going against his wishes, when i hurt my foot once, my doctor told me to stay off of it and i obeyed her and i asked mom to remind me of that." Spencer stated.

"He sure did." Abby commented. "Moving on, let's talk about this week, we will be heading to Energy Dance Competition for the second straight time in Youngstown, Ohio and i have a feeling that Cathy and her boy group are gonna make their presence known. The group number is called Feel It Still and everyone will be in it except for Mackenzie, Maddie and Chloe. Maddie and Chloe, you will be helping us with the choreography for the group dance, but you two will have solos. Maddie, your solo is called and Chloe, your solo is entitled Falling Slowly. Asia, you'll be doing a duet with Nia, which is called All Fired Up. Asia, as the firecracker of the team, we're expecting you to light Nia up."

"Moms, you're dismissed and girls, start stretching." Spencer said as the girls began stretching and the moms went up to the observation room and they rehearsed Maddie and Chloe's solos first and the girls were ready to rehearse the group dance. "Maddie and Chloe are demonstrating because they are not second place performers, Chloe was once one, but she turned it around. They're winners and they are champions like Spencer was. When he was dancing, he was a winner and he was a champion and he's passing it down to the current crop of the dancers here at the Abby Lee Dance Company."

As Nia, Brooke, Paige, Kendall and Asia were dancing, Maddie and Chloe were writing down notes for Abby and Spencer as they watched the group and that upcoming thursday, which was two days prior to competition, Spencer was a the front desk with Abby and Vivi, then Spencer's phone rang and he looked to see who it was and answered it.

"Yo, Spencer Miller here."

"Hey, Spencer, this is the publicist that represents you and your mother and i have really, really super exciting news for you two, is your mother there?" A female voice said, she was Abby and Spencer's publicist.

"Yeah, i'll put it on speaker." Spencer put his phone on speaker.

"Spencer, Abby, we got a call from The View." Abby, Spencer and Vivi's eyes went wide with excitement. "And they have invited the both of you to come and guest co-host the show next week with Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Barbara Walters and Jenny McCarthy."