18. Dreams

I jump awake, my heart pounding like crazy and I start to panic thinking these past few weeks were only a dream.
I feel something move next to me and I turn around to see a chop of hair sticking out of the blanket.
The person turns around and relief washes over me when I see Theo's face.
I practically throw myself at him, earning a surprised 'Ompf'.
"What's wrong?" Theo questions, his voice groggy from sleep as he wraps his arms around me.
I sniff, trying to hold back tears.
"I thought that these past few weeks was just a dream and that you were still gone," I explain through sobs and he holds me tighter, running his fingers through my hair.
"I'm here," he whispers, "I'm not going anywhere," he informs "You're stuck with me for as long as you'll have me," he adds, trying to calm me down and I do.
Some stray tears roll down my cheek and he wipes them away before resting his forehead against mine.
I close my eyes just enjoying our proximity and I can tell he's doing the same.
"I love you," he whispers softly, running his hand from my cheek to my hair before massaging my scalp.
"I love you too," I respond just as quietly before falling asleep again.
I'm right where I belong, in the arms of the person I love the most and I plan on never letting go of him again.

A/N: Sorry that it's so short and sorry for posting it so late.
Thank you to everyone who read it, it means a lot.

I'm going to take a break from writing anything on Wattpad for a while, just to get my creative juices going.
I'm currently working on 3 books, but I have writers' block right now and can't finish any of them.

until next time

Love ya, see ya, bye

- JJ