•4•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day...

THIRD PERSON POV

Walking up with an extreme headache because of all the crying last night, Jungkook decided to go and visit a friend he haven't seen in years and hoping she is still living in the same house. His manager already told him he was free today. He quickly changed, not forgetting to wear a mask so fans won't notice him, and went to his car. Not even caring that he didn't eat breakfast.

 Not even caring that he didn't eat breakfast

(His outfit ^)

Once he reached the certain place, he knocked the door. No one answered so he knocked again. "FOR FUCKS SAKE WAIT A MINUTE! I'M COMING!" He heard shouts and he chuckled lightly. The door was finally opened by a girl. Her black hair was messy and short. She have coffee brown eyes and her height was short as well.

"Oh my god, Jeon Jungkook is that really you or am I still dreaming? No wait, on the second thought, I'm probably having a nightmare." She said. "Oh my god, you haven't changed one bit. Still annoying as shit." Jungkook fake groaned and earned a smack on the arm. "It was you who disturbed my sleep." She glared at him and continued smacking him in the arm several times.

"Ouch ouch! I'm sorry okay? I didn't know you were sleeping." Jungkook replied. "Anyways, why are you here? You haven't visited your closet friend aka me for years I thought you forgot about me." She said with a sad tone while pouting. "I'm sorry Y/N (Yay Y/N is finally in the story!!!) I know I made a very big mistake. I promise I'll start hang out with you again just like before." Jungkook apologized. "You have been forgiven." She said and hugged the other tightly.

"So tell me, how's life going?" Y/N asked. "Horrible." Jungkook replied sighing deeply. "Why is that Kook?" She asked. Even though Jungkook is older than her for a year, she hated calling him 'Oppa.' It makes her cringe and Jungkook doesn't like it either.

"You remember Kang Eunji?" He asked. "How can I not remember that bitch? The one that dumped you a few years ago right?" Y/N said and Jungkook nodded. "Well..." He started explaining everything from the day he met Taehyung till what happened yesterday but he never said Taehyung's name. He was trying to control his tear from falling down which he couldn't.

Once he told everything to Y/N, he looked at her and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "I'm so stupid Y/N!" He sobbed out. "How dumb can I be to let him, the one who clearly fell in love with me go!" He continued. "You didn't have a choice Kook." She mumbled quietly. "You still have a chance." She said, smiling slightly. "I don't have a chance. He probably has someone else now, someone way better than me." He denied. Just thinking Taehyung with someone else makes him want to cry even more but he thought that's what Taehyung deserves.

"No, you're going to get him back. Now let's stop crying, I didn't expect you to come here in my house only to cry with me. Let's eat, you're lucky I brought Chajang Noodles yesterday. (My favorite Korean food 🤤)" Y/N said, wiping her and Jungkook's tears before sending him a sweet smile. Once she finished cooking, she set it on the dining table and told Jungkook to come. While eating she started talking about her life. What happened to her after she left Jungkook.

"Since I love dancing as you know, I became a choreographer for a famous studio. There, I met someone. We started talking and we became friends. But, I gathered feelings for him. Last year, he confessed to me and I became shocked because how the fuck can someone like him like me? But anyways, I accepted his confession and now we're dating." She squealed happily. "I'm happy for you Y/N-ah." Jungkook said and smiled. At least she has someone she loves and care for.

"Oh wait, I forgot he's coming today!" Y/N said as she remembered. "Well then I should probably leave. I don't want to disturb your date." Jungkook said and stood up. "Nope you're not going, I want to introduce him to you." Y/N said pushing him back to his seat. She quickly went to changed her outfit and came back.

The two continued talking about what happened with their lives and also the memories they've shared. "Damn, why the fuck did we stop seeing eachother again?" Y/N said as she clearly forgot the reason. "You left to America remember?" Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me but yeah I remember, I forgot to tell you when I came back. Sorry about that Jungkookie." She said, smiling apologetically.

Then, they suddenly heard a knock. "That must be him!" Y/N squealed and went to open the door. "Hi baby! Come in quickly I want to introduce you to someone!" Jungkook heard Y/N squealing from a far. Once Jungkook saw who Y/N's boyfriend is he was shocked.

"Hoseok hyung?!"

_____
___
_

Hi, I know I put a lot of cliffhangers but hope you guys enjoy this chapter. What do you think of me putting Y/N in the story and making Hobi her bf???

Bye bye see you guys on the next chapter!!!

Borahae!
💜💜💜