•3•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next day...

THIRD PERSON POV

JK'S FOCUS

After he was done with dance practice, his manager, Choi Dongwoo, came to him. "Jungkook?" He asked Jungkook after he finished chugging down his bottle of water? "What?" He answered back coldy without looking at him. Ever since he broke up with Taehyung, he started being cold to everyone, especially to Eunji but expect to his fans because he really loves them with all his heart. "You have a photoshoot with a model next week. Get ready." His manager said. With someone else? Who could that be? "Who's the model?" He asked blankly. "I don't know. I guess we will see on the photoshoot." Dongwoo answered and left.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "Who cares, he or she might be another bitch." He mumbled to himself.

Well boy, he was wrong ;)

-------------------------------------------------

TAE'S FOCUS

Taehyung was finally done with his photoshoot for today. "Tae?" His manager, Yoon Bomi, said.

(Bomi ^)

(Bomi ^)

"Yes noona?" Taehyung replied. Taehyung and his manager were close because of Taehyung's friendly personality that will make everyone want be his friend. "You're having a photoshoot next Wednesday with a famous idol so get ready. And since you did a great job today, I'm bringing you with me to dinner in your favorite restaurant. My treat." She smiled sweetly because she knew that Taehyung loved free food especially from his noona.

"Really?" He asked excitedly and his noona nodded. He didn't even ask who the idol was because he didn't really care. "Thank you noona!" He giggled happily. "You're welcome Taebear. Now get dressed and let's go." Bomi said and playfully pushed Taehyung to the dressing room.

"Noona I'm done." He said as he came out of the dressing room.

" He said as he came out of the dressing room

"Oh my god Tae. Everyone will sure be head over heels for you once they see you." Bomi complemented which made Taehyung blush. "Geez noona, your over exaggerating." He mumbled softly. "Oh I forgot to tell you that Jiminie is coming too. We'll meet him there." She said smiling widely. "Chim is coming too?! This day couldn't get any better!" He said showing his boxy smile as they left to the restaurant.