Chapter 13

Your body was screaming for you to wake up, but your eyes wouldn't open. Every muscle in your body was super sore from being electrocuted. Not only that, but your mind felt fuzzy too. You then heard muffled voices talking outside your door. "The mission failed... now we just need gather what we can and start over..." Fuckk The mission. You then heard the sound of a door opening. You opened your eyes but everything was blurry. All you saw was blurbs that looked like people. "Quick we need to transport her" someone said. You began to try and squirm away from the people but it was no use. They began to pin you down and tie your wrists together. Not only that, but they put a blindfold on you as well.

"N-no let me go" You then tried to kick the guards but you ended up falling in the process. Then they began to shock you again. The guard didn't say a word and roughly dragged you outside with him. You heard the sound of an engine running and suddenly you were thrown into the back of a van. Your body landed with a loud thud onto the hard metal floor of the van. You couldn't move and your head was spinning. You were done for. But you didn't regret your decision. There was no way you could live with the guilt.

        You wanted Bucky. He said he would find you when this was over. But then you felt the van move and you knew Bucky was getting further and further away. There's no way hydra was going to take it easy on you now. They trusted you. But now they were going to have to break you. Your just going to have to accept the fact that your not strong enough to retaliate. So what any failure would do, you close your eyes and decide to give up.

Bucky's POV

Chaos was everywhere. First responders and the military were all over the place. I had to stay out of sight. Where was y/n? I sneak around the lobby of shield headquarters to try and find hydra agents but there was nothing. Half of the building was destroyed. I just hope y/n wasn't on that side. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw an all too familiar girl being escorted out of the building. She was cuffed and had a blindfold. That's y/n. She was being thrown into the back of a black van. i clenched my fist. How dare they touch her like that. I saw the van quickly peel out of the drive way and head for the bridge. That's gotta be hydra. Now that they exposed themselves and failed, they had to go back into hiding. Most of their leadership was probably dead or caught. Now was the perfect time for me to go into hiding but not without her. I have to follow that van.

I quickly head to a parking garage and find a motorcycle. Perfect. I quickly hot wire it and speed out of the garage. I need to catch up to that van. but I also couldn't just bust her out in the middle of the highway, I had to wait for them to get out of the city. Now all I have to do is catch up.

It wasn't hard spot the van, but it was harder to keep out of their sight and let alone stay out of shields sight. I'm sure I'm on the top of their wanted list. I'm constantly checking my back to be sure I'm not being followed. The sun was beginning to set and we were miles out from the city. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to stop that van. I quickly pull off onto a side street and speed up so I can get in front of them. I then place myself behind the trees for cover. It was also dark so that helped with hiding me. It shouldn't be long now.

     Adrenaline is pumping through my veins as I tightly grip my machine gun. I just hope it's not too late and we can both get away from hydra. I hear the sound of the van coming closer and closer. I had one shot. As soon as I see the headlights I aimed my gun and then pulled the trigger without hesitation.

       As predicted, the tire is now flat and the van skidded off the road. The agents then come out of the van to see what happened. Now was the time to make my move. I pull the trigger and take out a couple of them. The others realized what was happening and fled the scene. I chased after them. There was no way I could let them live, not when they could report back to hydra. It didn't take long to catch up with them, after all, I am a super solider. But one of them must have stayed back. Because I heard the sound of a gun shot and before I knew it my arm was bleeding. Enraged that I got grazed my some meaningless agent, I quickly turn around a shoot. I hear the sound of his body hit the floor and turn back to the others. I effortlessly shot both of them and they dropped to the ground quickly.  That was the last of them, now I get to y/n.

   I carefully approach the van and rip off the back door with my metal arm. The sight of her made my heart flutter. Her hands were tied to her back and she was blindfolded. But it was her, really her, and she was alive.