Venom

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE* y'all want this to end angsty or fluffy? I got ideas for both but idk what to do with them, suggest in comments or Dms

We all stared at each other, waiting for what eddy would do.
He slowly made his way to the door.
As soon as he unlocked it, a group of men bust down then door and ran inside.
Peter and I were in attack mode, but fell out as soon as we saw this venom character really take action. He swung from eddies body, and practically ended them all right there.
"We got to get out of here, let's go." Eddie says, hoping out the window.
Peter and I follow, obviously skeptical, but we couldn't stay here. Carlton Drake would expect that.
Eddie, on his motorcycle, and us swinging with our webs, made it to a building to which Eddie seemed fond of. He stopped to stare at it.
"Hey, sorry, but what the fuck is going on here?" I asked in need of answers
"I second that statement." Peter says
"Peter, you don't second statements you do that to answers or decision making things. Dipshit."
"Really? Cause I believe I have just done it."
"HUSHH," Eddie whisper-yelled "we need to get in this building, but we need to sneak in. So hush!"
"Don't worry, we got it." I said.
I grabbed Eddie close
"Hold on tight. Peter, we'll meet you up there."
Eddie hugs close, and I shoot a web and get us up there fast.
When we get there, Peter is there waiting with his hands on his hips.
I let Eddie go, and over to Peter.
"Aww, what's wrong? Ya jealous?"
"Little bit, yeah."
"Sucks to be you then, doesn't it." I say, walking away laughing.
We share a short kiss, before being interrupted by Eddie
"Uh, *ahem*, you guys ready, or should I leave you two alone up here?" He asked, sarcastically
"We're coming, don't get your panties in a knot." I replied, just as sarcastically, making Eddie blush and Peter laugh.
Venom pulled Eddie into the building through a window that was left open, and Peter and I followed suite.
Eddie ran into a big fancy room, and put his phone down, with a rather aggressive note.
"There's your evidence, jackass." He spoke to himself.
"Okay, now what?" Peter asked.
"Carlton Drake. He needs to be locked up." Said Eddie, dramatically
"I'll alert the authorities, and.."
"No!" Eddie cut me off, "We have to handle this ourselves, the authorities love him, and won't believe two weirdos dressed in spandex."
"We're the weirdos? You have a black hoop living inside you." Peter retaliated.
"Woah, laddies, laddies, your both the prettiest girl in 6th grade don't worry. But Eddie is right. Drake is charming and can get what he wants, so we gotta work fast and silently, so nobody knows what's happening until we're through with him." I reply
Eddie has a cocky grin displayed over his face, and Peter just snarled.
We made our way to the bottom of the tower, and heard sirens approaching quickly.
Venom quickly took charge, and ran from the scene.

"We should probably follow him." Peter said
"You're probably right."
———————————-
After an hour, we found him chillin on the pier.
"Oh, so kind of you two to join me. Thanks."
"No need to be sarcastic, you're the one who ran off, we've been looking for you this whole time, you alien asshole." Peter replied, sass coating his tongue.
Eddie scoffed.
"Whatever, big boy, while you two were having a lovely stroll in the nights light, I was fighting my ass off against Carlton. Cause guess what, he's got a fuckin sybiote too. We're screwed."
"Oh, not again. Can't you two just get along? Anyways, what's his angle, why is he doing this?" I asked, breaking up the tense moment.
"Since you asked, sweetheart, he's going to venoms home, and plans on bringing the symbiotes here."
Peter practically jumped out of his skin when he heard Eddie call me sweetheart. That's his thing, he can't take that.
"You'd better back up, Brock, before you get your ass handed to you on a silver platter, and it won't be from Drake." Peter hissed, making the tense moment tenser, and holding you close to him.
"Whatever. He's probably on his way to the L.I.F.E rocket ship right now. We can beat him there, then make sure he doesn't leave."
"Fine, but get your own ride, cause I'm not taking you." Peter said, anger present in his voice.
Before I could swing away, he grabbed me close and took me there himself.

"This is gonna be a long night, huh?"