Miles saves the day

(This one has 666 words, enjoy 😉)

"(Y/n)! No!" Miles shouted, throwing me off.
I keep my weapon aimed at his head, eyes locked into position.
"What? Why?"
" if you do it you'll be just as bad as him!" He reasons.
I trembled with gun, tears forming in the corner of my eyes.
I sighed, and put my gun away.
" alright. Fine. Let's go move him over to the police man, he can take care of business."
We look back to where we put the officer, and he was in tears. I ran up to him, my mask on.
" sir, what's wrong?" I ask him, untangling him from the webs.
"M-m-my-my" He stumbled to speak.
"Sir, it's okay, we are head to help." I reassure.
"MY BROTHER!" He says and falls from the web.
I help him up, and point to the man in the cape.
" that means..." I trail off
He runs to the man, and sees that his missed shot landed right into "Uncle" Aaron's chest cavity, spreading a deep crimson liquid all over the floor of the collider. 
" AARON! Oh, Aaron, I'm so sorry. My brother..."
I left him alone to collect his thoughts while I got Miles.
" hey man, are you okay?" I ask.
He mumbled something I don't understand in response, and I didn't push him to repeat himself.
I walked over to the officer.
" I'm here to help sir, if you need anything. I'm so sorry for your loss." I emphasized
" no, it's okay," he explained, a fake smile framing his face, "I'm fine. I should be thanking you guys, after all." He says wearily.
Miles and I slip away and get Kingpin outside, still in his Webb's. The press is there waiting.
" Are you two the new hero's?"
" Will you stay vigilant?"
"How did this happen?"
"Who's Aaron, and how did he die?" Miles looked up at that one. I urged him to walk away, but he didn't listen.
" Aaron was one of Kingpins helpers, and he got loss in his evil way. That's all. " he states tersely, and mopes along.
I get him aside.
" hey, Miles, just remember, We saved the multi-verse today. And, you saved me." He looks up
" Without you, that cop would have arrested me, and found out my identity. You did good-no great. You did great miles." I say with a smile.
He smiles back and I return him home, but not before we change clothes.
" thanks for walking me home." He says, still visibly upset.
"No problem, you know how to reach me. "
I turn to walk away as he knocks on the door.
Before I leave, i see Mrs.Morales open the door, with a surprised look on her face, and give him a big,tight hug.
My phone buzzed, and I looked down, it was from    (f/n).

F/n: hey, where are you? We have work tomorrow, and you're gonna be hella tired of you don't come home right now. Also, you NEED to see the news!
I giggled to myself as I typed a response

(Y/n): oh shit. I'll be there ASAP

I found where I parked my car, the dent still there, and got in. As I was checking my mirrors, I saw Sams car, and for a moment I just couldn't keep it on any longer.
I lost the one person I owe this "victory" to
I lost miles' upbeat attitude
I lost Peter.
I cried silently, until I realized what time it was, and I had to be home.
The whole ride home was dismal, and tears stained my eyes.
As I pulled into my drive way, I put on some compact, so (f/n) couldn't see that i was crying, and plastered a smile on my face.
" hey, (y/n)! I have so much tea!" They said, leading me to the couch. They told my everything the news got, but my mind wondered elsewhere. All I could think was,
"I need to get to Aunt May"