Aunt may

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was in and out of different hospitals but I'm almost better! Enjoy and I'll try to update more!

You started the journey to aunt mays house, cruising in your old Sudan.
" I really hope we can get a new goober." You say.
"Don't worry," Peter reassured, "Aunt May always knows what to do."
Miles fidgeted nervously in his seat.
" hey, are you alright? You seem anxious."
" yeah, it's just, I feel like I'm lying to my parents and, I just, I.. I don't know. This doesn't feel right, man." He replies honestly.
" Miles, you're saving the whole universe right now. Your parents would be proud." I say, giving him a warming smile.
He smiles back.
" okay guys, we're here." Peter says.
We get out of my car, and walk up to the door.
Peter sighs.
" she's gonna be so happy to see you, man. Trust me." Miles says.
Peter smiles a lame smile, and rings her door bell.
" No more visitors please....Peter? Oh Peter." She says while engulfing him in a big hug.
" Hi aunt may. This is gonna sound crazy, but,"
" your from another dimension" she finishes.
" uh, well yes. How did you know?"
" my Peter always told me everything. So when he said this collider or what not had the capability to do so, I just knew it had to be when I saw you. I may be old but I'm still kickin' it." She explains. " now what do you kids want."
"We need a new goober. Ours... uh, broke.." you trail off.
" oh hello! Peter is this your girlfriend? She's so pretty! Oh, and a son!! I have a grand baby! Of course I can help you with your goober young lady. Come right in!"
Peter rolls his eyes and you blush, while lightly punching his arm.
Miles is so confused. He walks in, madly blushing, not saying a single word.
Aunt May shows you to the back where a small and quaint shed is kept.
" oh yea. I got one of these too, for all my spider gear. It's nice. Reeeaaaall nice." Peter brags.
" I don't know how you deal with him, honey. My Peter never shut up about his shed. But he also never gave me a grand baby!! What's your name?" She asks while unlocking the shed.
The spider lock on the shed became a bright blue and spread apart. The shed illuminated and the doors opened to reveal a huge platform, fit for even Tony Stark.
" come one now everyone. And, your name?"
"M-Miles, ma'am." He responded.
"No need for that! Call me grandma!" She have him a loving pat on the back.
You went down to the "basement" of the shed and stared in awe.
" is yours anything like this?" You asked Peter with a cocky smile.
"No, but sweetheart, I think we owe it to aunt May for all the hospitality. Another baby, perhaps?" He said with a shit eating grin.
You blushed and felt him elbow you in the sides
" kidding! I'm kidding, jeez." He laughed and walked towards aunt May.
" that's one weird dude." Miles commented.
" I think your right."
Just then, something fell from the ceiling

Or should I say, someone.