Answer (Mystogan)

Start from the beginning

"Some of my favorite sweets only sell here, so I come visit every now and again."

Wendy saw the bag.

"Oh! (First Name), maybe we should get some sweets before heading back to the guild."

"We should! It was nice seeing you again, Eve."

He bowed and gave them a small smile before the two of you continued on.

~~~

You grew up protecting Wendy and didn't trust anyone, but her and Carla.

When Fairy Tail came along with Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus, you couldn't allow Wendy to be on her own even if Carla was with her! You tagged along even if they only expected Wendy.

The events following that were hard for both you and Wendy after hearing Jellal's name.

Then, the truth became clear after everything that the Jellal you had met then wasn't the same Jellal you met all those years ago on the road. Did he have a twin?

It was difficult for you after the events.

Wendy watched the guild she was left in vanish, the two of you transferred over to Fairy Tail, and you had far too many people to keep away from Wendy,

Adjusting to the kind people within Fairy Tail, you couldn't ease in like Wendy after Jellal had left you and Wendy.

~~~

"Hey Wendy! Do you think I look okay in this?"

You held up a yellow blouse over your chest as Wendy looked over.

She gave a small smile.

"I don't think yellow is really your color. Maybe a dark blue?"

You let out a small laugh.

"Like your hair?"

The younger girl blushed and started to apologize explaining that it wasn't her intention to suggest it in that fashion.

You laughed and messed with her hair.

"Relax. I was just teasing."

~~~

Edolas.

You woke up in that world filled with worry because you couldn't find Wendy.

The place you had woken up in was a large city in an alleyway.

People cheered and gathered in one spot.

It was there you learned of lacrima, Anima, and the world you were now in.

Confused, scared, and alone.

You wandered on your own wondering how you even got here of all places. Where were the others?

Before you could take another step, the famous Mystogan pulled you into an alley nearby.

"(First Name), you shouldn't be here."

"Eh?! What about the others? I need to find Wendy!"

He let out a sigh.

"Glad you kept your promise."

The man took off his mask and revealed his face leaving you in shock.

"Jellal...?"

~~~

Laughing together, you and Wendy stopped by a small sweets shop that was rather a hidden gem within Magnolia Town.

"Welcome ladies!"

The cashier gave them a warm smile causing the two to smile back at her.

"Get what you want, Wendy. I'll pay for it."

"Eh? But you paid for the clothes not too long ago!"

"Wendy, don't worry about it."

Carla looked at you.

"Well, at least you've changed. Before, you refused to pay for anything."

You blushed.

"I was saving money! Rent isn't cheap you know!"

~~~

The end was coming near, but you didn't want this ending.

Jellal was the Prince of Edolas and he was planning on staying rather than returning to Earthland with you.

You cried as you hugged the male tightly.

"(First Name)...there's no need for tears."

"There is if I'm not going to see the only guy I've ever loved!"

He tensed up, but smiled as he lifted your gaze up to his.

"(First Name), loving me will only bring you pain. I can't have you suffering anymore. You've been through enough and you've found your new home with Fairy Tail."

You couldn't stop crying as you looked into his eyes.

Jellal was going to be gone once you returned, but you didn't want to leave. He had been gone for far too long.

"Can you promise me one thing?"

You blinked and looked at him.

"Don't cry over me. Live a happy life with Fairy Tail and find a better man than me. If you can do that for me at least, I'll give you a departing gift."

Even if you didn't want to move on from your first love, you could see his caring gaze.

The gaze you fell in love with.

"I promise, Jellal."

The prince smiled and gave you a light, passionate kiss.

You engraved the feeling in your mind as your hands held onto his shirt.

As much as you didn't want it to end, a warm feeling filled your body. You felt light.

Jellal pulled away with a smile as you opened your eyes to see you were holding his hands, at least a few feet off the ground.

"Jellal, promise me something too!"

He blinked.

"Promise me we'll meet again?"

The blue haired male chuckled as tears formed in his eyes.

"Promise."

~~~

As you both stood outside of Fairy Tail, you looked up at the sky.

"(First Name)-san? You coming?"

She was already nearing the door.

"Be right there, Wendy!"

As Wendy went inside, you looked back up at the sky.

"Even if we can't be together, I'm glad we still get to be the best of friends, Jellal."

~~~

((A/N: This is longer than usual. Had this whole idea after listening to rockleetist's Answer cover. Such a cute song!

Been finishing up on Haikyuu and I'm not ready to finish season 1 TTATT I just started having these lovey dovey feelings for Noya, too. Plus, I recently discovered that I'm shorter than him...I had an OTL moment when I found out too haha @AbbieVanityCakes was the first person I told this too. I feel like everyone should know this. Haha I'm short ; u ;

For this collection, I will be updating every two days since I seem to be getting into that habit. My list is getting shorter now, so I will be accepting requests when I finish the list. Haven't decided how many I will accept, but for now, our lovely Lyon Vastia is coming up next. I prefer Lyon after the seven year time skip. He looks more attractive and I do like seeing him with Juvia, but let's not go crazy between who Juvia should be with~ See you in two days! ))