Ohhhh shit.
You a real one😂😂

Sent at 5:34 p.m.

No doubt. But nah
fr whoever you bout
to put your hands on
don't.

Sent at 5:35 p.m.

No promises friend.

Sent at 5:36 p.m.

<<<<<<••••••••>>>>>>

Setting my phone in my lap, I watched as Kayden and Kai walked in my room. Before he could close the door, Becky popped up in the door.

"Get the fuck out!", we groaned at the same time.

"Ugh rude! I don't get treated like this at home.", she scoffed.

"Well honey boo boo you not at home.", Kayden said.

"Nobody was talking to you.", she said rolling her eyes. Now it was time for me to jump in.

"Baby girl you not gon speak to my brother like that. I suggest you walk yo anorexic ass outta my room and back down them damn stairs.", I said tilting my head to the side.

"I'll speak to our brother any way I wanna speak to him.", she said making us laugh.

"Girl don't claim me.", he laughed.

I know he wanted to call her out her name, but mama raised him right.

"Boy bye.", she said waving him off.

"Valarie get the fuck out my sister room. This does not concern you. You are not a Summers therefore you do not belong in this room. If you haven't noticed Kyaih don't want you in here, Kayden don't want you in here, and I damn sure don't want you in here. So take yo pretty little blonde self back down them stairs.", Kai said all calm and shit.

Out of all of us, she was the calmest one. She didn't fight unless it was necessary. She got that from mama.

You gotta really be irritating the fuck out of her for her to snap.

Valarie rolled her eyes and squealed. But she left my room alright.

"Come close my door you dumb bitch!", I screamed.

She sniffled and came back to close my door though.

"Now that she's gone, let's talk about my plans for my birthday. Since you two are not old enough to go to the club, do you guys wanna go indoor skydiving with me and then the mall?", I asked.

"That sounds cool. I'm in.", Kayden beamed.

"Can I bring Ty?", Kai asked.

"Of course. I haven't seen my brother in some weeks.", I smiled. "Since your birthday is two days after mine, what do you plan on doing Mr. Imbouttobeeleven."

"Prolly gon go to Main Event. I don't know yet.", he shrugged.

"I know one thang for sure. I'm starving like Valarie is.", I said making them laugh.