Chapter 1

(At the beginning of the Alvarez arc)

After a year of separation, the guild members of fairy tail have reunited. They hear the story of Mavis and the Alvarez empire and prepare for their final battle.

WENDY'S POV

Seeing everyone again after a year makes me feel really happy. But thinking of the enemy this time makes me tremble.

They are the strongest from the previous ones and not to mention Zeref is the ruler.

"What are you worried about, Wendy?". Charles asked to me.

"Oh nothing Charles, just about our enemy. They are so strong, how will we win against them?"

"Wendy you don't have to worry as we also have strong people like Erza, Mira, Natsu, Gray, Master. We will definitely win against them."

"Yes Charles you are right."

CHARLES POV

Wendy always gets worried, but it is true that the enemy is stronger than us, but we can only hope to win this battle.

(suddenly )...

Eh?? What is happening to me, my head hurts. Aaaaaahhhhhh! !!!!!!
D-don't tell me I am going to see things again? ??!!!!

Charles premonition :
Everyone are fighting in a strange location, master Makarov dying, Acnologia appearing out of nowhere. Just then a cloaked person comes to fight the dragon.

End of premonition.

Wwhat? ?? What's going on? How come Acnologia come back?? Didn't it just dissappear years ago.?? And who is that cloaked person???

Just than Wendy shook me, and I realised everyone were staring at me.

"Charles, what happened to you?"

"No, nothing happened, Wendy." I can't tell just yet, it may not be true.

"I was thinking if Acnologia would come back, what we would do?"

Hearing this, everyone started speaking with each others.

Then master Mavis came to us. "True, Acnologia will come. But I have a trump card against it. I hope that it works."

What might be our master's trump card??

(In the outskirts of Crocus)

??? POV

What a beautiful day it is. It's a good day to pickup woods from the forest. What is happening? What is this strong magic power? Then a cloaked person comes to me.

"Hello there Ultear, how are you doing? "

"W-who are you??"

How do you guys like my first chapter? Wait for the further chapters. Also I will introduce new characters in the upcoming chapters.

Vote, commentand follow if you like the chapter.